The Ultimate Calendar of App Store Optimization Events 2020
Table of Content:
Looking for industry updates on the latest tactics to promote your mobile game or app? Want to learn from the stores' leaders? We have put together a list of the best mobile marketing events and app store optimization (ASO) conferences that are taking place around the globe in 2020. The calendar is updated regularly, so stay tuned for more events and dates.
Questions to Ask About Mobile App Promotion in 2020
Apple and Google have introduced some important updates and new features in their mobile OS and app stores in 2019. ASO specialists and mobile marketers had to adapt fast their app promotion strategy to keep (or get) visibility in the App Store and Google Play.
Here are the questions to ask while considering a new App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy in 2020:
- How to promote in-app purchases and bundles in the App Store?
- How to benefit from Google Play Instant apps?
- How to perform app store keyword optimization for an iOS app given the App Store featured cards, in-app purchases, and bundles?
- Why support Siri shortcuts and dark mode in iOS 13?
- How to get your app or game featured?
- How to improve the app’s average rating?
- Why and how to work with featured and negative reviews?
- How to increase user retention?
- How to promote your mobile game outside app stores?
Which ASO and UA Tactics You Can Implement Right Now to Win in 2020
Here are best practices from AppFollow users, partners, and mobile industry experts to help you grow your app ranking, get more app downloads, and increase user retention rate.
1. Optimize your keywords and track their performance:
- Our friends from App Masters share how they track keyword performance
- The Head of ASO at AppFollow Ilia Kukharev talks about the unique features of AppFollow Keyword 2.0
- Wachanga iOS app team tell how they did keyword research for a new iOS app and how that keyword optimization strategy led it to the App Store Top list
- The AppFollow ASO team recommend improvements on your Android and iOS app pages to boost app visibility
2. Improve your app’s ranking and get more installs:
- Hotellook team show how they increased their iOS app rating by working with reviews
- Our Head of ASO Ilia Kukharev shares insights on how to get featured in the App Store and increase app ranking
3. Increase your retention rate:
- AppFollow CEO Anatoly Sharifulin explains what affects your retention rate and how to improve it
- Wachanga iOS app team share their steps to increasing user retention that allowed them to start monetizing the app straight after the launch
- AppFollow Support Team explain how replying to reviews increases your app ranking and retention rate
2020 Mobile Marketing and App Store Optimization (ASO) Events
|23-24||White Nights Conference||Amsterdam||The Netherlands|
|11-13||DICE Summit||Las Vegas||USA|
|5||App Growth Summit||Los Angeles||USA|
|19-21||SXSW Gaming Expo||Austin||USA|
|29-30||Pro Mobile Conference||Shirley||UK|
|2||App Promoiton Summit||London||UK|
|2||App Growth Summit||NYC||USA|
|16||MGS Singapore 20||Singapore||Singapore|
|17-25||Games Week Berlin||Berlin||Germany|
|27-28||White Nights CEO Summit||Barcelona||Spain|
|5||LA Games Conference||Los Angeles||USA|
|6-7||MAU Vegas||Las Vegas||USA|
|14||MGS UK 20||London||UK|
|14||App Growth Summit||Berlin||Germany|
|1||MGS Singapore 20||Singapore||Singapore|
|10||Israel Mobile Week||Tel Aviv||Israel|
|18||App Growth Summit||Sao Paulo||Brazil|
|18||App Promoiton Summit||NYC||USA|
|18||MGS LATAM 20||Mexico City||Mexico|
|22-24||Mobile Connect||San Diego||Mobile Connect|
|25-26||White Nights Conference||St. Peresburg||Russia|
|16-17||MGS Europe 20||Berlin||Germany|
|16-18||Rotterdam Games Week||Rotterdam||The Netherlands|
|28-30||MWC Los Angeles||Los Angeles||USA|
Did we miss anything? Let us know which event you’d like to add!