Discover the number of installs per keyword with Keyword Intelligence
Find out what keywords generate organic downloads with the AppFollow's brand new Keyword Intelligence tool. Make full use of keywords your users find your app with and get rid of those that yield little no installs — even if they have high traffic scores.
Keyword Intelligence tool allows you to:
- Evaluate the percentage of Search traffic you get by keywords;
- Measure the real number of installs your app gets by each search request;
- Measure the power of the Brand in the app's download share;
- Get market insights on how your Brand campaigns are performing;
- Implement the data-driven decisions and strengthen your ASO (KWO) strategy.
Keyword Intelligence tool might be helpful for:
- Established businesses: Big brands get 70-80% of Search traffic from their branded keywords. That means the other 20-30% of search traffic can be improved with the right Keyword Optimization strategy. Get insights on which generic keywords are performing in your case and focus on them in your optimization efforts.
Brand campaign analysis is the one more thing that can be done with the Keyword Intelligence page. If the campaign is performing well, you will see an increase in Branded downloads on the chart after the campaign launch.
Get insights on which generic keywords are performing in your case and focus on them in your optimization efforts.
- Startups: a common tactic for brand new apps is to rank for all even remotely relevant keywords. Within the Keyword Intelligence tool, you can not only track well-performing search requests but also diversify the positioning of your product from the very beginning and strengthen your app stores’ performance.
Keyword research becomes easier as well — add your major competitors to the collection and discover what keywords bring them the most downloads.
Keywords Download Share
You don’t need to play Russian roulette with your organic downloads strategy anymore.
Want to see what your competition is up to? Analyze their moneymaker keywords that bring in the most downloads to their apps — segregated by Branded and non-Branded downloads. Measure the Brand impact on downloads and improve your ASO performance for clean search and organic traffic.
How it works:
Let’s zoom in on the Hopper app’s keywords download share and investigate what can we do with it:
Hopper app is ranked by ‘Plane tickets’ search request on 2nd position, which brings 2% of installs to the app. In current visual text metadata in the App Store, the ‘Plane tickets’ keyword doesn’t appear. It means that there is a chance to get higher ranks for this keyword by including this term in the Subtitle section and get more downloads.
Most Valuable Keywords
AppFollow will show all the keywords that generate downloads for the selected app with the download share for every keyword and the actual numbers of downloads if you add App Store or Google Play integration. You are able to see what keywords are branded and what download share changes happened during a set period.
Brand or not? That is the question.
Last but not least, if you are struggling to identify whether ‘谷歌’ (trans. from Chinese: ‘Google’) or ’الفيسبوك’ (trans. from Arabic: ‘FB’) is a brand request or a generic search request, AppFollow will help you. Since the release of our “brand identification” system, you can easily check this out without googling and checking out tonnes of local competitors. No more unexpected rejects because of the “metadata issue.” Get all the data you need and make informed decisions.
Losing positions on keywords doesn’t necessarily mean that you are losing traffic. As soon as the information about installs by keyword is not a longer mystery, you can make prompt, informative decisions on what keywords dynamic is more important for your product. The Keyword Intelligence tool will allow you to focus on vital data and save precious time for new improvements in experiments.
Wondering what keywords bring your app downloads? Request a trial of this feature here: