The future of customer experience in travel, tourism and hospitality [Recording]
As of October 2020, there were 900 million fewer international tourist arrivals compared to the same period in 2019, resulting in a $935 bn loss globally.
- Europe has seen a 68 per cent decrease in arrivals from January to October 2020.
- The UNWTO states that this decline in nearly 70 per cent of international tourism has set the industry back by 30 years.
Now, in early 2021, the Covid-19 threat remains at large, but there is hope – we are seeing the roll out of a Covid-19 vaccine and borders tentatively opening up. However, what permanent impact has the pandemic had on the industry and how people travel?
Join us for a conversation with our panel of experts as we discuss:
- The current status of the industry, including factors that are impacting a consumer’s decision to travel.
- The impact of CX and technology on travel, tourism and hospitality in the new normal.
- Guidelines to improve CX and help your business thrive in 2021.
Head of Product at AppFollow
VP of Global Alliances at Unbabel
Territory sales executive at Freshworks