User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Won’t connect to my iPhone with strong WiFi signal.
Developed by the SBR Health,
who have also released the following apps VirtualVisit .
VirtualVisit has 9 user reviews.
VirtualVisit has an average rating of 4.
The latest version of VirtualVisit (3.5.137) was released on Jun 05, 2020.
You can download VirtualVisit here:.
For patients of participating medical institutions, the SBR Health VirtualVisit app makes it easy to see your participating health provider anywhere at any time, using high-quality videoconferencing.
For qualified providers, the
SBR Health VirtualVisit app makes it easy to consult with your patients, as well as collaborate and conference with your care team staff, specialists and language interpreters anywhere at any time, using high-quality video conferencing.
To use VirtualVisit, you must be enrolled in a participating health providers’ SBR Health VirtualVisit program, and have a supported iPhone or iPad device, and a 4G or WiFi connection. Your participating institution will provide you with your login credentials needed to utilize the VirtualVisit application.
• Access to your virtual appointment
• Virtual waiting room to view and read educational materials
• Video conferencing with your provider for all scheduled or urgent care needs
• Virtual patient waiting room to receive and engage your patients
• Serve videos or web content to patients while in waiting rooms
• Ability to switch between waiting rooms and clinics
• Video conferencing with your patients
• Call controls to put patients on hold, transfer calls, and add other care team members to conference
• Transfer encounters to other members of the care team as needed
• One-button access to other care team members, specialists, interpreters, etc.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.