User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use the app to stream from Peloton App on my iPad to my LG-TV. I also get the weird crop, which I assume is just a data issue from the iPad to the TV, not an issue with the purpose I have. my HUGE issue is even on pre-loaded content I get buffering and lag. There is significant lag between the iPad and the TV, again don’t really care. The buffering is a huge issue, hard to get a consistent work out looking at a rolling series of balls on the screen. I have not found the work around yet. I could just go back to HDMI cord and my laptop, just wanted a more convenient solution.
I’m one to not write a review however if I find something absurd I will make a comment. Every time I would connect to this app so I can mirror my tv I would immediately get an error when I would connect to safari. I think the most upsetting part is that not only this app doesn’t work it cost me $5 bucks. Any who stay away from the app. It doesn’t work as advertised. Most likely will summit a complaint with apple regarding this app.
The app didn’t work for me at all when I first installed it. But I used the program’s built-in support contact feature to describe my problem, and someone was back to me within two hours. Their instructions for fixing the issue were spot on. Now the app works beautifully — I love it!
As long as both your phone and the tv are communicating on the same wifi network, it works great. Don’t let your tv access your wired network. Unplug the Ethernet cord if you have to until after you’re done using this app.
Not good at all. The app claims to allow you to stream movies to your LG TV, but every time I’ve tried to connect my iPad with the Apple TV app to watch a movie, either the video will stream with no sound, or it won’t even load the video at all. Not to mention the weird crop it puts on the TV... It may work with a few things (with a time delay), but the app’s use is so limited it can just be considered useless. Don’t waste your time with it.
Developed by the AirBeamTV BV.
Mirror for LG Smart TV has 72 user reviews.
Mirror for LG Smart TV has an average rating of 2.1.
The latest version of Mirror for LG Smart TV (3.3.7) was released on Sep 06, 2019.
You can download Mirror for LG Smart TV here:.
Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV.
This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos,
and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your LG TV. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for LG TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Dolphin Mobile Browser (free on the App Store) instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Mirroring made Easy" - 5 STARS - by JBGuam
Absolutely great app, worked seamlessly with my tv, lag was minimal, but to be fair only receiving 40-45 mbs instead of 100+ mbs in the particular room I tried this. Should be even better with faster internet speeds.
"Works Great!!" - 5 STARS - by czerkman
Not sure why others had problems, I followed the directions and it worked perfectly. Ingenious idea from a developers standpoint.
"The app works great" - 5 STARS - by Alivesbg
No problems... Good set by step set-up.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI