User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
So far this is helping me remember when to start and end my fast and learn some new tips.
Good for basic fasting and will help you keep track the water tracker is cool but it doesn’t adjust to your body weight and heigh as you need more if your bigger. The constant throwing paid content in your face is annoying and a con but it’s good At reminding you when to start and end the fast
Where did the hours of 12 and one go, and the minutes 00, 01, 02 and 03 go? Your rolling selector for time goes from 11:59 to 2:04. There is no in between. How did you lose the time? Were you abducted by aliens? No, I do not want your antiquated diet plan. You di not seem to know what carnivore is. I have been carnivore a year and am very healthy. Animal proteins only. No plant-based foods, they are the cause of inflammation. My blood tests and check ups are excellent.
I am really loving this app so far, I only have the free version but the lessons are still great!! I can only imagine what the full version has!
Really enjoying the app so far. Very helpful in keeping up with my fasting times and motivating me to keep going.
Developed by the HealthVida GmbH & Co. KG.,
Fastic - Fasting App has 690 user reviews.
Fastic - Fasting App has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Fastic - Fasting App (1.7.1) was released on Dec 23, 2019.
You can download Fastic - Fasting App here:.
Fastic fasting App - The most popular intermittent fasting App
Get your free app for intermittent fasting now! Follow popular fasting plans like 16:8, track your progress with the best fasting timer, and discover what intermittent fasting can do for you.
- Intermittent fasting timer with popular plans such as 16:8
- Start without registration and with free basic features
- Personal fasting plan that adapts to your goals and changes every day
- High-quality lessons about intermittent fasting and its health benefits
- Nutrition plans that will help you stay on
course and achieve your goals
- Free water tracker that will remind you to drink enough water
**Better than any diet**
- Losing weight and feeling good has never been so easy through intermittent fasting
- No more annoying calorie counting
- No more crash diets, no more yo-yo effect
- Can be combined with Keto, Paleo, Low-Carb and muscle-building
Intermittent fasting is more than just losing weight. Rightfully, it is better than any diet. You do not only get to cleanse your body, but also strengthen your mind in the process! With your personal weight loss & fasting program, you can lose weight quickly. In addition, fasting has a positive effect on your fitness, health and mental state.
**More advantages of intermittent fasting**
- Body & spirit: Gain more self-confidence, clarity & energy
- Weight loss: Intermittent fasting is the most natural method for removing excessive weight
- Healthy well-being: Improve your health. You can naturally prevent diseases such as diabetes and detoxification: Fasting cleanses & purifies your body in a natural way (autophagy): Intermittent fasting can slow down the aging process
- Fitness: Your muscle growth is stimulated.
- Regeneration or self-healing: Allergies, inflammations & incompatibilities can improve by intermittent fasting
- Better feeling: helps with flatulencies, bloated stomache and abdominal pain.
**Methods & Programs**
- 14:10: A simple program for beginners. Leave out your breakfast & Fastic will remind you of your meal window.
- 16:8: This popular method was made famous by Prof. Michalsen and is suitable for losing a few extra kilos fast.
- 18:6: A little tougher than the 16:8 method. Your body starts producing more ketones, the autophagy kicks in and your fat metabolism goes at full speed.
- 20:4: A very strict intermittent fasting plan. Your self-confidence will improve & you will become a master of your eating habits.
Get the free Fastic App now!
Get full access to all the features and your personalized fasting plan including nutrition guide in the Fastic app with an in-app purchase.
Premium Service Terms:
If you choose a premium subscription, the following costs will apply:
- 1 month membership costs from $11.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- 3 month membership costs from $27.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- 6 month membership costs from $45.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- One-year membership costs from $74.99. (Prices may vary slightly depending on location).
- Payment will be made at the time of purchase confirmation via your App Store account.
- The premium membership will be automatically extended if you do not switch off the automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the premium membership expires.
- Your account will be paid within 24 hours before expiration of the premium membership your subscription package for renewal.
- You can manage your premium membership in your profile settings and turn auto-renewal on or off.
- You can not cancel a current premium membership in the already started term.
- Possible free trial memberships expires when you order a paid premium membership.
For more information, please visit https://www.getfastic.com/terms
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.