User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love this app .this test helping me to get prepare for my test and my husband also use that app he was benefited by this.
The app seems ok, but they still have a questions that refer to Harper as Prime Minister and his party still the majority. It makes me question the accuracy of the rest of the information provided. I don’t want to study incorrect information.
This test is helping me get ready for my citizenship test. It gives me a great understanding of the depth of data and I formation I need to learn for the test.
The app is a very practical resource for the test. The explanation for the answers helps a lot.
Very nice app for studying for the test. Thank you very much. I'm getting to know lots about Canada history and all the provinces. I want to travel to all the provinces!
Developed by the Deedal Studios Inc,
Canada Citizenship Test has 22 user reviews.
Canada Citizenship Test has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Canada Citizenship Test (4.102) was released on Jul 02, 2019.
You can download Canada Citizenship Test here:.
• #1 Ranked Free App with Audio for Every Question
• Featured by Apple and Google
• The latest test questions are available
• Explanations for Every Question
• Top Choice! award by Appcrawlr
Do you want to become a Canadian? If so, you must pass the mandatory Canadian Citizenship test. Based on statistics, up to 30% of applicants fail this challenging test each year. This app is professionally designed to help you
effectively study and pass the Citizenship Test. With more than 230 actual questions based on the official study guide "Discover Canada", you will learn about Canada's history and geography, economy, symbols, the justice system, governing system, and the rights and responsibilities of being a Canadian right here on your iPhone/iPod/iPad. This app even comes with questions unique to your province or territory to meet your individual needs!
• Over 230 practice questions for each province or territory
• Questions are divided into 5 different topics to enhance your learning experience
• You can pick your own province or territory
• Questions are generated randomly
• Questions are based on the actual Canadian Citizenship test
• You can choose from 3 options (Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not Attempted Questions)
• Explanation of every question you do wrong,
• You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
• Option to review all the Canadian Citizenship test questions if you don't want to take the quiz
• Recommends when you are ready to take the test
• Professional analysis using binomial distribution
• Analyze your chances of passing the actual knowledge test based on your past performance
• Gives you the probability of passing the actual knowledge test and tells you how long before closing you should go take your exam
• View your test results
• Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
• Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Track Past Test Results
• Past test marks will be graphed so you can see your improvement
• Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
• Shows your highest, average and lowest mark and time used
• Send feedback directly from the app
• Join Facebook page
• Visit our website
• Track how long it takes for you to take this test
• Intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
• Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.