User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Great way to study for your IRL exam and quickly. Did every question and they were exactly what was on the test and I passed with 100%. Definitely recommend the upgrade for all the questions. The study guide is also great and one thing other apps don’t have.
I just love this App, using it to prep for my test for only few days now and I already feel very confident. I will recommend it any day to family and friends 🙌
Paid $1.99 and it’s been still the free version for two days. No changes. Want refund or immediate fix!! Well, I’ve asked Apple for a refund and received. It was only on one phone/one app and did not upgrade at all, I’ve waited 3 days and tried everything. Will not subscribe to this app again. From my experience, this subscription only knows how to get paid and not upgrade the app. No direct line of contact on the website either.
I like the multiple choice questions because they explain the correct answer when you select the wrong one. It’s very user friendly & is comprehensive! No glitches so far!
The only thing I don’t like is that you cannot move to the next question without seeing the explanation if you answer wrong and you cannot go back.
Developed by the Deedal Studios Inc,
Citizenship Test with Audio has 601 user reviews.
Citizenship Test with Audio has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Citizenship Test with Audio (5.62) was released on Jun 06, 2020.
You can download Citizenship Test with Audio here:.
• #1 Ranked Citizenship Test App (also includes Audio for Every Question)
• Explanations for Every Question
• Guarantee Pass if you do all the questions
• Professionally designed course for all 4 sections of the USCIS Test: Speaking, Writing, Reading, Civics
You've worked hard towards your goal of becoming a US Citizen. The last step between you and your
dreams is passing your US Citizenship test. Did you know almost 30% of applicants fail the US Citizenship Test every year? Join over 400 000 satisfied users who used this app to pass their test. All 100 USCIS official questions are in this app.
• Free Questions
• Spend only a few hours studying and pass your US Citizenship Test
• Featured by Apple
• Latest US Citizenship test questions
• Over 100 questions available per state
• Questions are divided into 9 different topics to enhance your learning experience
• Pick your state
• Questions are generated randomly
• Questions are based on the actual USCIS Naturalization test
• Choose from 3 options (Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not Attempted Questions)
• Track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
• Review all the USCIS Naturalization Test questions if you don't want to take the quiz
• Recommends when you are ready to take the USCIS Naturalization test
• Professional analysis using a binomial distribution
• Analyze your chances of passing the actual knowledge test based on your past performance
• Gives you the probability of passing the actual US Citizenship test and tells you how long before closing you should go take your exam
Test Result Section
• View your practice test results
• Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the practice test
• Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Past Test Results
• Graphical view of your previous test marks
• View the past test results
• Shows your highest, average and lowest mark and time used
• Send feedback directly from the app
• Contact us via Facebook or Twitter
• Contact us via our Website
Smart Timer and Progress Tracking
• Track how long it takes for you to take the US Citizenship test
• An intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
• Right and wrong counter after every question
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.