User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Extremely laggy and does not enable you to mirror movies/TV shows from iTunes on your iPhone/iPad to your Roku. I recommend that you download one of the free Roku mirroring apps first as I suspect that both of these issues are the result of the Roku and not this app, which the free apps will demonstrate to you while also saving you the$4.99 that this app costs.
The quality and buffering rate is awful, I have requested a refund and hope to hear back. I do not recommend this app as the quality alone is poor and buffering rate is super slow. Not worth the hassle.
Works only in portrait mode, and even then, with severe audio/video sync issues. Waste of money.
You thieves know this app don’t work yet you sell it anyways I want a refund from this trash app🤬
This should be considered as some form of robbery or stealing. It’s not at all what it’s described as, it’s worthless...
Developed by the Best App Limited.
Air Mirror for Roku TV has 17 user reviews.
Air Mirror for Roku TV has an average rating of 1.0.
The latest version of Air Mirror for Roku TV (2.1.6) was released on Feb 26, 2019.
You can download Air Mirror for Roku TV here:.
* Wirelessly mirror any app – or anything else on your iPhone/iPad screen – to your Roku TV/Device via your home network!
* Designed for any Roku TV or device, e.g., Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Streaming Player, Roku Express, and Roku TV (Sharp, Hisense, Philips, TCL, etc.)!
* No wires, no additional hardware, and no hassles! Simple and easy!
Air Mirror App can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Roku TV/Device via your home network. Just follow the guide below to complete the
initial setup, and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your TV! It's great for watching movies, viewing photos, making presentations, web browsing, and much more!
First, please add the "Screen Recording" function to "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad:
1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
2. Turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls".
3. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
To Start Screen Mirroring:
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV/Device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On other iPhones and iPads, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen to open "Control Center".
3. Long Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list, select "Air Mirror for Roku TV", then tap the "Start Broadcast" button.
4. Open the app and tap the "Connect" button in the upper-right corner, then select your Roku TV/Device to start mirroring! Finally, please select the icon on the bottom bar, which represents the orientation you will use.
5. Soon you should see your iPhone/iPad screen mirroring on your Roku TV/Device!
To Stop Screen Mirroring:
1. Open the "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad, and tap the flashing Red button once. Screen mirroring will stop.
• Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Roku TV or device in high quality.
• Designed for any Roku TV or Device:
- Roku Express (+), Roku Streaming Stick (+), Roku Premiere (+), Roku Ultra, and Roku 1/2/3/4
- Smart TVs with Roku built in (Sharp, Philips, Hisense, TCL, Insignia, JVC, Hitachi, Sanyo, RCA, Element, Magnavox, etc.)
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly when screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (delay) on your TV screen during mirroring; it's impossible to achieve zero-second latency.
• Protected content can't be mirrored (e.g., Netflix video).
• Please follow the above steps carefully. If you set it up correctly, everything should work fine.
• If the app fails to find your Roku TV/Device or fails to mirror, please restart your router, iPhone/iPad and Roku TV/Device.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support.
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: Roku is a registered trademark of Roku, Inc. This iOS application is developed, owned and maintained by a third party that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.