Microsoft Teams + AppFollow = Happy Customers
We are happy to announce the AppFollow: Review Monitor bot for Microsoft Teams. In three simple steps, you will be able to get user feedback from the most popular app stores and reply to them right in your Microsoft Teams channels. Get to know your users, what they think of your product and work on their opinion without leaving your MS Teams.
Use the bot to achieve excellent results:
- Boost your retention rate as you communicate with users;
- Grow your conversion rate as users often change their rating after developers’ reply;
- Save time on switching between accounts and services anymore — all you need is in one place now.
Project and Product managers, developers, customer support managers, and agents.
What you can do
- Get reviews from any store, country, mobile, and desktop app or game, even if you’re selling smartwatch on Amazon;
- Help users without leaving your Team’s channel. Your replies to iOS and Android reviews will be published directly in the App Store and Google Play. For the others you will have a direct link for the answer;
- Get to know your user as soon as you get their review: country, language, device, the number of words in the review;
- Receive only the reviews that matter: filter feedback by rating, length, or specific language;
- Don’t miss updates: find out when users change their reviews and reply to them immediately;
- Share your users' feedback with the world. Just share permalink on Twitter, Facebook or where your future users may discover your app.
Supported app stores
- Apple App Store (reviews monitoring and replies);
- Google Play Store (reviews monitoring and replies);
- Mac App Store (reviews monitoring and replies);
- Microsoft Store: desktop and mobile apps, games, smartphones, and tablets, and HoloLens (reviews monitoring);
- Amazon.com products and Amazon Appstore apps (reviews monitoring).
How to start
Just get the AppFollow: Review Monitor bot from the store and add it to the channel you use.
The bot is free, and you also have 20 replies per month free of charge. Awesome, isn’t it?