AppFollow v1.7 — September results
In September we started to track search phrases (ASO keywords module), added support for Windows Phone apps & made HipChat integration.
1. Working with search phrases
- Adding search phrases for all countries within your app collections settings;
- Search phrases app matrix with positions change tracking;
- Additional module Keywords Spy, showing which key words use your competitors;
- Daily & weekly updates on keywords search positions;
- Slack integration.
2. Windows Phone apps support
- Adding Windows Phone apps by search or with direct links (e.g., http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/item/2642dc62-42fa-47e5-b87e-898c29b7255e);
- Tracking new versions, meta-data changes & reviews for any Windows Phone app;
- Daily & weekly e-mail reviews reports;
- Slack integration.
3. HipChat integration
Simular to Slack, we added HipChat integration. Now you can receive reviews, rankings & search words positions into good old HipChat channels.
4. Few extra changes & improvemnts
1) Handy reviews sharing into social networks
Any review can be shared as an image to a social network of your choice.
App review link: https://appfollow.io/app/47/review/16282629
App review as a picture link: https://appfollow.io/app/47/review/16282629?img=png
E.g., Facebook gets a review as a picture making a nice preview in the news feed.
2) Setting app collections in your account breadcrumbs
Constantly working with several app collections can be tricky — you can forget which countires or languages you set up for tracking. Now, all the settings are visible in breadcrumbs:
3) Renewed personal account
4) Searching users from Google Play
You can find any user in Google Play through Google+ and contact him using Hangout. You just need to click on the “find user” link near user’s name:
5) App developer page in Google Play
New info was added to Google Play meta-data — app developer page (Developer ID): as soon as developer you’re tracking creates this page, you’ll receive a proper notification.