User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Grab your Golden Ticket and prepare to be transported! You can tell that a lot of love went into this game. The little details, beautiful artwork, music, storyline, how the original characters and audio are blended into the gameplay... It’s all very polished and feels like a fully developed world that you are transported to. Throw in the addictive qualities of a Match-3 game, and you can kiss your productivity goodbye. I find the difficulty just right. If you need help, boosts are available for purchase but they can also be freely earned and saved up for the tough levels, which is easy enough to do if you use them sparingly. If you find yourself running out of lives, try slowing down and thinking more strategically when making matches. I am on level 85 and have not once completely run out of lives (knock on Wonka bar). Quite the opposite of waiting on lives, I usually have to force myself to put down the game because, y’know, life. Building the factory is fun too! The design and many animations of the factory are really charming, which pains me to say, because I’m a dude. It’s satisfying to see the factory come to life as you go along, which provides a sense of accomplishment, and of the journey ahead. Honestly, this type of game isn’t even my cup of tea, so that should tell you a lot.... A+
I was so excited to see a game that was a Factory from Willy Wonka that I could decorate myself. I couldn’t wait for it to become available. Upon downloading and playing through First area it did not disappoint. So many colorful options to choose from and the sound effects I really like. I usually have sound and music turned off on all games but I don’t on this one. Right now I am on level 94 and as I continue to level up a couple complaints that are minor I suppose, the everlasting gobstopper will disappear if a rocket or any such power up goes off next to it. Also on some levels you have the gobstopper available on screen but soon as it’s available to get to usually a rocket is there and makes it blow up. The everlasting gobstopper should be just that EVERLASTING until it’s decided to be used. I play other games similar to this and they have things similar to a gobstopper but they will not be affected by other power ups going off near them. Also, rockets just hit randomly. Could only have one thing left and have a rocket available but it will go to some random spot and you lose. Other than that it’s a great, exciting, colorful, fun, awesome game. My favorite thus far
My two favorite phone games are Willy Wonka’s World of Candy and Disney Blitz. And honestly I love the Willy Wonka game more because of the detail the artwork the ability to create your own factory, it’s fun. But because of this issue I’m sorry to say Disney Blitz is still better than the Willy Wonka game. Why? Because they use the same live system as well, play a match and you use a heart you only have 5 hearts max once you’re done using those you have to wait for a respawn of those hearts. In Disney Blitz it only takes 10 minutes to get another heart plus you have a spin the wheel for a chance at three and once a day watch an AD for another three hearts. In Willy Wonka you lose a game and you lose a heart and it takes 30 MINUTES for another heart to come back annnnnnd other than using real money to buy more lives there is no other way of getting more lives. I think that’s the suckiest thing ever. I have to wait a long period of time to play again which honestly makes me not want to play due to me being impatient. I love this game however I highly recommend but I can’t really play it all the time when I have to wait so long for a life to come back 🙄
So many cute and colorful graphics. I like the story and I especially Love the music! Clear almost orchestral and very true to what I recall from the movie. The levels are fun and challenging. I’m not fond of the worms, the marshmallows and chocolate chips are the bain of my existence but I enjoy it all. I lost a few hard fought and bought levels with a freeze/crash too, ANNOYING! High scores should provide additional stars, no matter how well yo play a level one star is all your ever going to get. My BIGGEST Issue with the Wonka’s game is the cost to continue play if you don’t want to quit a level. Almost 1000 coins to play on once and up from there, it’s crazy expensive! Why not have a flat fee to continue play like 70 coins - 100 coins. It would allow people to play longer which is a win win for everyone. After this last batch of coins which I could not resist buying I’m off to a game that may not be as good but will be better value for my time and money. I don’t mind spending money on a game but this game is a money grabber. It’s to bad because but for that I would give it 5 stars and telling all of my friends.
All the reviews discussing how beautiful the graphics are and the nostalgia is wonderful are spot on. However, that is where the joy ends. This game will not work if it isn’t connected to the internet. It is constantly fetching data, taking forever to load and burning up my limited data connection. It seems to require a new update more frequently than necessary further being annoying. Running on a late model iPad Air it hangs, freezes, and require restarts. I have had multiple occasions where all progress from a session is lost and I have to replay however many levels were completed. This is infuriating when I have spent days getting passed a difficult level and resort to using the very limited coins. I began playing this game when my daughter asked for help. It quickly became too difficult for her so we would play together and she would read the story to me and decorate the factory. The amount of time it takes for me to store up enough stars for her is beyond the benefit we get as time together. Today requires yet another big update to be able to play. This is probably going to be the end of playing this game. It’s a bummer b/c the game really is a great concept and beautiful graphics.
The keys to the factory are yours! Step into your all-time favorite Chocolate Factory for a game unlike any other. Complete puzzles, with Mr. Willy Wonka himself as your guide, to customize the Chocolate Factory for its grand re-opening. Combine the swapping fun of match 3 games with the creativity of customization, as you unlock iconic and never-before-seen rooms. Beat puzzles to earn fantastic power-ups and advance through the factory. No matter if you have a few minutes or a
few hours to enjoy matching fun, Wonka’s World of Candy is the perfect match 3 game to help you escape into a world of your creation.
Dive into the magic of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory with these scrumdiddlyumptious match 3 features:
● Conquer puzzles to unlock and customize the famous Chocolate Factory’s many unforgettable spaces, including the Chocolate Room, Wonkavision Studios, and Fizzy Lifting Drinks Room, as well as all-new, never-before-seen rooms of the factory.
● Play the Golden Ticket Rush for a chance to win exciting prizes. Match your way through eight exclusive levels to earn Limited Edition rewards with which to customize your factory!
● Super-charge your puzzle solving ability with amazing power-ups in this unique match 3 game! Conquer your board with Colorsplash Cordials, Plumping Beans, Sugar Beams, and Scrumdiddlyumptious Bars! And don’t even get us started on the elusive, delectable Everlasting Gobstoppers!
● Discover Wonka’s surprising animal factory suppliers in the form of chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry milk cows, cotton candy sheep, and Golden Geese!
● Customize the factory to your tastes. Pick the perfect candy tree or chocolate bench for you! Complete match-3 levels to unlock new stories in the factory, such as restarting the chocolate waterfall.
● Collect Sugar Bags to fuel colossal candy contraptions like the rare Scrumdiddlyumptious Machine, and get game-changing power-ups!
● Timeless music and characters – including Oompa Loompas, Charlie, Veruca Salt, Mike Teevee, and the rest of the crew in a fantastic candy game!
● Celebrate the classic film with special time-limited events. The whole World of Wonka is at your fingertips!
● Compete and cooperate with your friends and family to roll Violet Beauregarde to safety, sort Veruca Salt down the right chutes, and rescue Augustus Gloop from the chocolate pipes!
● See the factory like never before - in 3D! Just tilt your mobile device to shift the game’s camera angle or zoom in to watch Oompa Loompas hard at work!
● Take advantage of offline mode, and play anytime, anywhere, even if you don’t have an internet connection.
Satisfy your candy cravings and download this magical match 3 puzzle game today!
● Wonka’s World of Candy is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
● The game will request access to your Photos for Customer Service support. If you do not grant that permission, you will not be able to save or send your game screenshots to our Customer Support.
● Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● WONKA’S WORLD OF CANDY software © 2018 Zynga Inc.
● WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and all related characters and elements © and ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI