User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m very app challenged, especially with the Wells Fargo app on my phone on how to do a bill pay. Patty has helped me on several different things including the bill pay and she made it as easy as tying your shoes. She has been “our” favorite banker for a very long time and I made sure my son went to her, my Pops is the one who said to try Wells Fargo and so now allot of our family go to Wells Fargo. I will be totally and completely honest, there have been some cashiers or bank tellers that were not even close to being as helpful or as welcoming as Patty has always been but she is so good she makes up for there short comings!!!!! Thank you for allowing us to have her in the little town we are in. She has taken a personal touch to some of the terrible things that I have gone through and made them A lot easier by giving advice or a easy tutorial in how to use the APP that I was glad I could even take pictures. I Sincerely from the bottom of my heart I thank her and Wells Fargo for helping my kinda of people!!! Andrew was another great guy! He helped my son when he was under age about how to go about this money that he was getting from an accident when he was 18. He definitely helped me as a single mom how to make sure he doesn’t blow it all and so forth. GREAT EMPLOYEES FOR BOTH!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT TYPE OF BANK/ BUSINESS WHEN I NEEDED IT RHE MOST!
I was a customer of Bank of America for many years and I really being a customer, however when I got married my husband was a customer of Wells Fargo and he recommended for me to switch banks and so I did and I am so happy that I did. It’s so very convenient the bill pay that I use every month. I also love the fact I can just place someone’s email or phone number on the sure pay and transfer money to another bank with a instant. My friend and family are so amaze how I can do that through a app. I also use the transfer and pay every month as well, love it. I must admit that my favorite part is the ease of sending money to others love it!!! It’s also very convenient to check my balance from anywhere that I may be at. I also wanted to share how awesome the customer service is. I also love the fact that every month I get my credit scores on my app they also email me to inform me that they are available to check on my app, yes they are that awesome 👏. For this and many other reasons I definitely recommend this bank. If you’re not a customer I suggest to become one you won’t regret it. I’m going to be a customer for as long as I can, Thank You Wells Fargo you’re number one ☝️ in my book.
I have been with BOA since 1996 and just recently switched to Wells Fargo! I was not happy with the customer service from BOA and their lack of regard for my business. The only thing good about BOA was their mobile app! The layout is amazing and it’s super easy to use. With WF there is much more clicking and going back to previous pages to get to another tab. It makes it easy to forget where to go for information. There are some drawbacks with WF. $300 max atm withdrawals. Yikes!! I know you are worried about Fraud but let’s come to a better number. BOA -$600. Being a new customer with WF, they placed a 14 day hold on my initial deposit. That includes weekends. With that being said, I still would prefer WF with their competitive rates and additional products. Getting back to the app... The development team should take a look at how BOA designed their mobile app. Using the term BillPay is helpful because they just have a tab called transfer and pay. Again, u have to select from the drop down tab to find this stuff. Can’t you remove the tabs from the bottom and replace with common things people use while browsing the app? Way too much clicking in my opinion. Lastly, transactions should be easier to find and updated after a purchase. Need to fix this because it can throw people off with their balances. Don’t lose sight of improving the app. You are still lagging with having it more intuitive!!! More tabs and less clutter.
The Wells Fargo Mobile App is very Convenient & Easy to Use!!! I like being able to check my account balance at anytime and anywhere I go. I also like being able to send money through “Zelle” into my mother’s account without the added hassle of going to the bank and withdrawing the cash to pay my portion of monthly bills. My only dislike of the Mobile App is the fact that sometimes the available balance shown on the account is not always accurate. Due to the fact of ATM fee charges on withdrawals being taken sometime after the transaction instead of when the transaction is posted & done. I have had to keep an extra written balance on my account to make sure that I don’t overdraft my account and even then I have had to go back and deposit money to keep my account balanced. The email alerts are super helpful as well. I get alerts for any activity is done on my account and when my account reaches or drops below zero balance enabling me to be aware of any fraudulent use of my account or overdrafts. Overall I think it’s a great way to keep track of my banking!!! Definitely satisfied with the mobile banking app.
The app is user friendly and a pretty good app in general. But, it could be better. I would like to see an update where I am able to see transaction history that is updated immediately once a transaction occurs. When I was with a credit union I was able to do that with their app. Though we are already able to get some of that info via text, I would like to have an option to view that on the WellsFargo app. So for example, let’s say I spent $20 at a movie theater. I would like to go on the app and have the option of viewing that purchase; how much I spent, when, and where. With the credit union I was able to do all of that by going to my available balance and from there I was able to see my account details where I would find my recent transaction history. Emphasis on details. So far with the WellsFargo app I get some of that info via text only, but it is not detailed at all, which is okay because it’s text. I just get a text weeks after a transaction(s) telling me I spent X amount of money. When it’s multiple transactions I am told I spent “a total amount of X”. I don’t appreciate the lack of details. Having that option on the WellsFargo app would change my rating to 5 stars.
Simplify your life and stay in control with the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Manage your finances; make check deposits, transfer funds, and pay bills, all within the app.
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your accounts with Touch ID®¹
• Customers with eligible devices can now sign-on with Face ID®¹
• View key account information without having to login with FastLook
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
View your credit card transactions
• One place to manage your digital financial connections - Turn cards on or off², view recurring payments, and manage account access with Control Tower℠
• Easily activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set your language preference to English or Spanish³
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a mobile number or email address with Zelle®⁵
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive alerts
• Get notified of suspicious card activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ask on the Wells Fargo Community: https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/
• Locate one of our 13,000 ATMs or approximately 5400 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible for enrollment in Touch ID or Face ID authentication.
2. Turning your card off is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. The Wells Fargo Mobile app may not be available in Spanish to all Wells Fargo customers. Not all products and services are available in Spanish.
4. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit.
5. Mobile numbers may need to be registered with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S. based bank account holders only.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by 2 separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade® accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
Minimum System Requirements: iOS 11.0 and higher are supported.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI