Recently every few days the app wants me to log-in again & then refuses to accept my password or to allow me to reset my password. Have to leave it for a day or 2 & then it works again. Very frustrating as I can’t access my app for a few days at a time. I have the latest version. Maybe time for a bug fix update guys?!
I recently moved to another club, and this shows on my in app billing, but when I want to book sessions at my new club the app automatically takes me to the old one. This is a bit frustrating and can result in wrongly booking sessions if in a hurry. Would love if the app coupd pick up on changes made. Otherwise I enjoy working with the app and being able to book specific sessions.
I cannot log in using my email and password! Very frustrating! I see this is an old problem??? Please fix it. Few days later - received feedback, thank you, and issue has been sorted.
I generally enjoy usage of this app but have dealt with an issue regarding logging in a few times now like those I see many users on the reviews have already brought to your attention. Rather frustrating that this has not been resolved yet since it seems to be an old and frequent issue.
Looks like a good app, would be great if it could generate a scannable access card for club entrances. Or just allow you to scan and copy your card to the app. One less thing to carry around/ lose? Thanks for putting in the effort to make an app.
Developed by the Virgin Active South Africa,
who have also released the following apps Virgin Active .
Virgin Active has 114 user reviews.
Virgin Active has an average rating of 2.3.
The latest version of Virgin Active (2.1.0) was released on Oct 08, 2019.
You can download Virgin Active here:.
We all have goals, but not everyone has the app that let’s them smash them. With the new Virgin Active App, you get more
functionality, more fitness, more bragging rights. Hold on tight, we’ll be regularly adding fantastic new features and improvements.
• Link the Virgin Active app to Apple Health in order to track fitness activities.
• Link your fitness device and track your training wherever you are
• Use SnapCapture (beta) to snap and sync your cardio screen results
• Set fitness goals by time, calories, distance and more, then smash them with a little help from our Personal Trainers, Bios and clubs packed with cutting-edge kit
• Let your competitive side shine and stay motivated with heart-pumping challenges and leaderboards
• Check timetables: Every club has between 40-120 group exercise classes a week, so make sure you book your spot – you can even book your favourite bike in our Ride class! View all of your awesome club visits
• Find your nearest club with our easy-peasy GPS locator
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business