User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I don't typically write reviews because it is rare that an app stands out so much to make you go, "wow!". And this one did. While an iPhone 6S can capture excellent photos and excellent videos, there are times you would capture a video and want to extract frames from it. And this app does that, with no fuss or unnecessary complications. The interface is rather simple, if a little outdated in design, but that's not something that affects its core functionality. Options for exporting and editing extracted frames are plenty, which means you can open your extracted frame in Photoshop, Snapseed, Luminance, Pixlr, or any other editing app of choice. Bottom line is this - this will become your preferred app for extracting frames from a video and will stay on your phone for a very long time to come.
Have been using the app to extract exact images from videos from 2 years now!! After upgrading to iPhone 6S I have been using Live Photos.. Live Photos is excellent but sometimes the image u want to share with everyone might not be the still that the Photos app displays! With this converter app I can exactly do this! Extract the best image in the Live Photos to share to my non-iOS friends! Kudos to the app developers!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🖐🏼
Realy fabulous application for photography
Guys I recommend this app... It's very useful working Awsome ... Team really really gud jobbb .. I really love it 😄😄😄👍👍👍👍👍👍
Developed by the Francis Bonnin,
Video 2 Photo - HD has 6 user reviews.
Video 2 Photo - HD has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Video 2 Photo - HD (5.3.2) was released on Jan 11, 2020.
You can download Video 2 Photo - HD here:.
Video 2 Photo - HD allows you to export one or more high quality photos from your videos (and Live Photos) in a quick, fun and original way.
Why would you do that?
• Sometimes you hesitate between taking a photo or a video. Take a video! thanks to 'Video 2 Photo' you can now extract from your video as many images as you like!
• Taking 'The' good picture of an object, animal or person that moves is almost impossible. With
'Video 2 Photo' this becomes feasible.
• You have inadvertently recorded a video when you wanted to take a picture. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can finally recover photos from this video.
• Taking a picture of yourself is always difficult. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can choose exactly the right image that suits you best.
• You need a precise tool to export multiple consecutive photos and use them with another application.
• Choose a representative picture of your best videos and put it as wallpaper or print it in order to have it always with you.
• Have fun watching your favorite movies frame by frame and find the little detail that you had never seen before.
The Input video can be imported from your device in several ways.
The modified version (if there is one) or the original version of the video are both available.
The camera can be used directly to record a video if needed.
You can also connect your device to your computer in order to drag and drop specific videos (Files feature).
An animated and original interface allows you to precisely select a picture from all the ones contained in the video.
It is also possible to view the video (possibly in full screen) and to directly target a specific time.
Once the image is selected, you will be able to view it (possibly in full screen), to eventually crop it (keeping the most interesting part of it) and to export it (to PNG, JPEG or HEIC files) in different ways:
• archive it in the camera roll of your iDevice
• send it by email
• retrieve it via iTunes file sharing (or the File app)
• copy it (and thus paste it into other applications)
• print it
• open it directly in another application supporting image import.
• and even send it as a tweet or to facebook !
HD Images exported using Video 2 Photo have the highest possible resolution and quality.
Their resolution being the exact same one than the videos they are extracted from (a 1920 x 1080 video will produce 1920 x 1080 images)
An exclusive batch export feature allows you to export multiple images from a source video at the same time.
If needed, some power user settings, located in the settings application, allows to change some parameters like the output file format (png/jpeg/heic), the associated meta-data, and some behaviors of the application.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.