User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
All U.S. taxpayers should be required to have this app and use it every time they demand an entitlement or a tax break. The piper is going to call one day and it won't be pretty! And to the people who politicized their reviews, read the explanation at the top of the list i.e. "On this day in...", then look at the big red year to figure it out.
The app is fantastic! It does a great job at laying out how screwed we are! I just wish the app better fit modern devices.
Easy to use, free app, from top sources with details on all aspects of US and global financial debt. Everyone should spend a few minutes in this app, to think, and try to change their part of the future.
Really cool to see what all of the changes are from 2000 to now. Works perfect with my iPhone 6S and my wife's iPhone 6. Not sure what the other reviewers are talking about.
Primarily purchased this app to view the presidential data, thinking it would be very interesting and well worth the two dollars. However, after reviewing the latest presidents, the data is not accurate and appears to be off by several years for Bush/Obama. Do not purchase this app if this is what you are interested in, and do not trust the data presented for the presidents. It is not accurate.
The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over
2400, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward into Future elections.
• Compare the Debt, GDP, Debt Per Citizen and Unfunded Liabilities of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 and 8 Years at Current Rates.
• See the Cost of every US War in Today's dollars.
• Look into the Classified Budgets and Programs of the various US agencies.
• See all NASA's Current and Past Space programs represented in Today's Dollars.
• Keep up to date with World Energy Usage, Precious Metals Production and Demand,
Year to Date Auto Sales and Home Sale Prices and Sales Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.