User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve used this app for years and it’s awesome! Want to know how much of our debt is owed to foreign governments? Want to know how much has been borrowed from Social Security? This app is for you!
I agree with some of the other reviewers in that more adding more detail on some of the programs would take this app much further. However, the inclusion of the Aurora project with an associated budget cost under classified programs takes away some of the legitimacy of this whole app. They should at least include a disclaimer that it is unconfirmed, putting a conspiracy theory alongside other verified military projects is just dumb.
Love the app, just bought it tonight. Would love to see more info on the metals. Maybe price per oz info from early 1900-today? The number of ounces per person would also be useful. Other then that love the information.
Love the app but slightly confused on why certain programs such as NASA programs continue to go up even though they ended 50+years ago
Other apps working while this one constantly just won’t connect. Informative but not functioning a lot of times!
Developed by the Chrono Numeric Labs LLC,
who have also released the following apps US Debt Clock .org .
US Debt Clock .org has 34 user reviews.
US Debt Clock .org has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of US Debt Clock .org (4.1) was released on Jan 18, 2020.
You can download US Debt Clock .org here:.
The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 3000, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year
1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward into Future elections.
• Compare the Debt, GDP, Debt Per Citizen and Unfunded Liabilities of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 and 8 Years at Current Rates.
• See the Top 50 US City Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.
• Look into the Classified Budgets and Programs of the various US agencies.
• See all NASA's Current and Past Space programs represented in Today's Dollars.
• See the Cost of every US War in Today's dollars
• See the Cost of America's Military Hardware through History and in Inflation Adjusted Dollars Today.
• See a complete list of the Average Pay and 20 year Increase for the Top 200 Occupations in the U.S.
• See the Fortunes in Today's Dollars of some off America's top pioneers
• A special feature which lists America's most Expensive Natural Disasters in Today's Dollars.
• Take a Glimpse back in time 100 years and see the increase in prices for a List of Common Consumer items, Including Cars.
• Keep up to date with World Energy Usage, Precious Metals Production and Demand, Year to Date Auto Sales and Home Prices and Sales Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.