User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Needs more information to be perfect like : 1- more global public data and data from big competitive countries and trade partners like china, japan , germany, india ..etc. 2- more precious metals data and other industrial materials like cement, steel, oil ... etc. 3- renewable energy such as solar . 4- electric cars. 5- us fortune 500 and global fortune 500 companies. Errors: *** egypt gdp is the exact 0.1X of the french gdp !!! *** precious metals reserves appears on the website but doesn’t appear in the app. thanks.
I agree with some of the other reviewers in that more adding more detail on some of the programs would take this app much further. However, the inclusion of the Aurora project with an associated budget cost under classified programs takes away some of the legitimacy of this whole app. They should at least include a disclaimer that it is unconfirmed, putting a conspiracy theory alongside other verified military projects is just dumb.
Love the app, just bought it tonight. Would love to see more info on the metals. Maybe price per oz info from early 1900-today? The number of ounces per person would also be useful. Other then that love the information.
Love the app but slightly confused on why certain programs such as NASA programs continue to go up even though they ended 50+years ago
Other apps working while this one constantly just won’t connect. Informative but not functioning a lot of times!
Developed by the Chrono Numeric Labs LLC.
US Debt Clock .org has 26 user reviews.
US Debt Clock .org is ranking in Finance on the 1.
US Debt Clock .org has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of US Debt Clock .org (3.5) was released on Oct 10, 2019.
You can download US Debt Clock .org here:.
The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 3000, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back
in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward into Future elections.
• Compare the Debt, GDP, Debt Per Citizen and Unfunded Liabilities of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 and 8 Years at Current Rates.
• Look into the Classified Budgets and Programs of the various US agencies.
• See all NASA's Current and Past Space programs represented in Today's Dollars.
• See the Cost of every US War in Today's dollars
• See the Cost of America's Military Hardware through History and in Inflation Adjusted Dollars Today.
• See a complete list of the Average Pay and 20 year Increase for the Top 200 Occupations in the U.S.
• Take a Glimpse back in time 100 years and see the increase in prices for a List of Common Consumer items, Including Cars.
• Keep up to date with World Energy Usage, Precious Metals Production and Demand, Year to Date Auto Sales and Home Prices and Sales Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI