User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I really love the interface and the chat friendly features. However, I’ve noticed ever since I bought chips, I’ve been consistency getting bad beats. It not just one day, it’s been happening now for a week consistently. And I’ll play for a few hours and still. While those doing constant all ins always hit. People going all in preflop on hands like 2 8 hit fulls and flushes. Who goes all in with millions pre flop on hands like 2 8? This happens way too often to me and many other players. They can tell you it’s fair shuffling (RNG) blah blah, but the company that verifies it is making money on the scam too. 😂This never happens at real poker tables. Very suspicious. Don’t tell me it’s fair, change it then I’ll change my review. Plus, the background of the tables are too blah. Maybe make environments..you know, like try to make it more appealing if your going to screw the players without lube accommodations. lol..Seriously tho, this game has great potential, but there defiantly is something odd going on. So to the readers, don’t buy chips unless you want to loose and get stuck in the loop of having to buy chips...if I’m wrong I will change my review, but they will have to prove it other then just telling everyone it’s “RNG certified with Random shuffling” nonsense when it’s clearly not evident..
So this is the second poker game I’ve tried of 4 listed. The deals are seemingly random which is nice. How ever, you have 2 kinds of people at the table when you play. 2 or more are just trading large amounts of chips back and forth constantly, forcing anyone else at the table to “all in” just to see the flop with a 75% chance you lose. Or people with low chips and they just all in till completely broke. Now there is a catch 22 for this. This game has some stupid insurance policy enforced which makes it pay off to only “all in”, because there is a highly likely chance you will get some of your bet back for “all in” should you loose. Devs. You have a solid game. You want to get people to spend money, stop allowing the chip trading (remove the social aspect and friends) and remove the option to “all in” bet before the flop. This allows people to atleast attempt to play poker. Also remove the insurance policy. If I only have 6k chips and you all in with 500k chips and I win, I should receive 506k chips. It’s not rocket science. If the other person is dumb enough to bet like that, then they should lose and learn. If you want to curve this, simply make it either A you have a max chip stack at the table, or B you can only max bet the max of the next highest stack at the table. If I have to report people constantly just to play poker because they spam chat and other crap, I’d rather not even play.
This game is well made BUT ruined by how excruciatingly slow it is to wait for players who leave the app to get kicked out of the table. There seems to be two timers in the game, one for automatically folding the player if he is still on the app and he doesn’t decide what to do in time, and another longer timer for kicking a player if they leave the app. The problem is that if the player leaves the app then the player DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY FOLD for some reason! It’s like the game waits for the player to come back to give him a chance to make a decision EVEN IF THE AUTO FOLD TIMER IS EXCEEDED. Why?? Just auto fold the player but don’t kick him out of the table if he comes back and let him play the next hand! If you are playing a 9 table game of poker then you will inevitably be waiting for hands to be folded because people leave the app far more often than actually playing poker. It’s ridiculous.
This game is full of crap !!! They lock your account with no explanation, and when you ask the reason they don’t tell you in specific , they send you a link to their “rules” their answer is our decision is final. also they block your chat no matter if you are just joking around with your friends, their answer is use of profanity is unacceptable, but on the other side it’s ok to send pigs, monkeys and other offensive items to other players, for example there was an African America player and someone sent a monkey ,I found that to be very disrespectful and offensive , but to them it’s ok, but my chat get blocked because my two male friends are joking around throwing kisses to each other and I said you guys are gay, in a matter of minutes my chat got blocked, so I Had to wait until they decided that they punished me enough to unblock my chat, unreal. PLUS SET UPS ARE UNREAL. If they decided that u won enough on your account , there’s no way that you going to win one hand again, you lose until you have no option but to buy more chips, also new accounts are killing the algorithm, new accounts win all the time, that’s why people open accounts every single day. Plus new accounts get a bonus and older players get nothing. I would like to know how they calculate 4 stars out of 5 with all the bad reviews, I don’t get it.
I’m writing this because I just had a really terrible experience 2 times in a row on the same table. Usually when you have the same win as someone (like when you both have 2 pair) usually you split it as far as I’m concerned. But I was just playing and the pot was 20,000 dollars which was a lot taken that I only had 2,000 left. I was pretty confident I was going to win because I had 3 of a kind, all nines, so I put all of my money in. When it was over, some other person won but with the same hand that I had. She had a 9 and a 7 and I had a 9 and a 5. We both had a 3 pair of nines so wouldn’t we split it, even though the other card higher. And even in the next round, me and some other guy both had 2 pair and we split the money. I just think the game is unfair with how they split the money. ( also the little emojis are a little too much for me, I was playing a game and this girl had a profile picture and she was an elderly Indian woman or black woman and someone sent her the monkey emoji which is usually demeaning and I really didn’t like that AT ALL so please do something about it )
Play Texas hold’em poker for free with millions of players from all over the world!
Immerse yourself in the world of Texas hold'em excitement, challenges and victories to prove that you're a true winner.
Bluff and raise, improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best poker player ever!
• FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
• TOURNAMENTS – Master your poker skills! Participate in WEEKLY Sit'n'Go and Shootout tournaments, where you can WIN unique trophies or millions of chips and
top our Leaderboard!
• GET REWARDS – Up the stakes, win hands, go all-in and unlock achievements.
• PARTY MODES – Mix up your Texas hold'em poker game with unique game modes and get amazing combinations!
• BOOST POKER MODE – The biggest "winner takes all" weekly tournament, where you spin the reel for a chance to win 5 billion chips! Boost your balance with this incredibly exciting game!
• PLAY AGAINST THE CASINO – Try your luck at unique poker modes. Challenge the dealer in Split bet poker and Set poker!
• MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS (MTT) – The most popular offline tournaments are now available online! Play at several tables with lots of worthy competitors and reach the final table!
• QUESTS – Complete daily quests to get free chips!
• YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE – Track your progress and status in the game! Get experience and level up. See how many poker tournaments you've won and achievements you've completed. Get unique properties and display them on your profile. View other players' profiles to see how you compare!
• CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our convenient in-game instant messenger and chat with other Texas hold'em players.
• FAIR PLAY GUARANTEED – Our certified Random Number Generator (RNG) gives you the best and fairest Texas hold'em experience!
• LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to Texas hold’em poker, blackjack or roulette but always wanted to try it?
Our simple-to-follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps. Quickly learn everything you need to know about poker, from the rules of the game to winning combinations.
• NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Choose guest mode to use our free casino app without registering.
• SINGLE ACCOUNT – Start playing free Texas hold'em poker on your smartphone, then continue on your tablet without losing progress. Use your account to play any of our other casino games in one app.
Want more than poker?
Try our other games for an unforgettable 3D experience:
• SLOTS – Explore our themed slots with lots of unique features!
• BLACKJACK – A simple game of "21". An exciting 3D game that any blackjack fan is sure to enjoy.
• ROULETTE – Featuring stunning 3D graphics and three table varieties: French, American, and European.
• OMAHA POKER – A more dynamic version of poker, with 4 cards in your hand. Have more fun with amazing combinations!
• BACCARAT – One of the most popular and exciting card games with superior 3D graphics!
• CRAPS – The first 3D craps game ever. Make bets, roll the dice, take risks and become the best craps player!
Subscribe to the official Facebook page of the game and be the first to find out about our promotions and news!
Follow us on Twitter and get free chips!
This game is only available to users of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI