User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have been using Stop Motion Studio Pro for over 4 years now. It has always been helpful to me when trying to make my stop motions. However, recently I have come across a HUGE dilemma. A couple of months ago, I was unable to zoom in or out for some reason even though I have been able to before that, since I had a device that can zoom in and out. Now I'm pretty sure I downloaded an update before that, I don't know which one though. So the first thing I decided to do was exit the app, and re-enter it. I was still unable to zoom in or out. Then I deleted the app, and re-downloaded it. It still did not work. I've tried almost everything. I went to my camera application to see if zooming still worked. And it did. But zooming in and out on your app did not. You might be wondering why I think zooming in and out is so important, and that is because it allows me to have certain angles that are essential to my stop motion films. If you could help me out somehow, I'd really appreciate it. I love you rap and I hope I will be able to continue using it in the way I need. Please help, Ethan.
I have used this for everything that I have ever animated. This app is worth the five dollars, so make sure you check into it if you’re an animator, or into filming stuff. This app is just perfect for anyone who wants to create something, because it is easy to use, and doesn’t have many bugs. Few things bother me with this app, but there still are some problems. Maybe I will be recording a voiceover, but if I am in the “Preparing to record countdown”, and you press done while it is happening, the audio will glitch a little. The only thing I really need on this game though, is for it to have better processing in general. It may skip just about every other frame if your stop motion is too long, and it is hard to watch your project. It also takes too long to show somebody else your project, and gives me nostalgic flashbacks to 90’s internet. Even though it’s not the best, I really couldn’t live without this app. 5 stars anyway!
While my experience with this app has been mostly positive before, I’ve noticed many disappointing parts of your app after starting to animate a lot more. For example, Even when i’ve reached only 600 frames in my animation, playing the video doesn’t work nearly as well as it should; the app often skips frames when playing the animation back, making it impossible to see my animation the way I animated it. That’s already annoying, but there are multiple flaws in the animation itself. For example: sometimes without reason I can’t see the pictures I’m taking because the camera freezes on a frame and refuses to show the actual pictures. Also, if your lucky enough to have the camera work as it should, editing pictures that you’ve took is also annoying. I find that when I erase parts of the animation that I don’t want, and then try to draw on the same picture, that it doesn’t work. It instead takes away the previous erasing, and let’s you draw on the original picture. While I used to love your app, I now have very negative feelings for it. I now know to get a good app before starting a big project.
This app is great if you are a beginning animator. However, although it claims to make it simple and easy to animate, its only problems are with its own self-made limitations. I have been animating using Stop-Motion Studio for over a year and I have encountered a large number of issues. It has difficulty displaying videos at only 12 frames/second. The “erase” feature doesn’t work very well at all. The camera is inconsistent from frame to frame, making it very difficult to make a decent-looking film. My worst issue with it is with the “4K” feature on the app. It has built-in “draw” and “erase” features, and occasionally while drawing or erasing a 4K photo, it will warp the frame and make it impossible to work with. It is also completely impossible to retrieve the frames once they are warped. The onion skinning doesn’t work very well either, as it displays a blurry and very bright or very dark version of the frame before and makes it very difficult to find exactly what you’re changing. There is also barely any competition for this app on the App Store. No other software I’ve tried does what I need it to. I have been forced to settle for “OK,” and that is not okay.
This is one of my favorite apps and i make alot of movies on it but i’d like to point out afew bugs that i hope you can please fix: #1. First things first, as you know 1 stop motion movie takes from about 30 frames to 1,000 and over, but in stop motion it gives you a pain in the back if you go to about 100 frames or over if you play the movie at some points it acts like one of my frames doesn’t exist! And so i have to make it longer and then if i make more i need to make it even longer, and longer, and longer! And i’m trying to make a movie! And when i try to fix it by transporting it to another app it says “an error accured” and i’m stuck with a skippy movie! #2. In the version for the iphone it has a light scale in other words it let you make it lighter or darker and that was a game changer! But in the stop motion version for your ipad it gets rid of that option! Thank you for reading this review, and it would be great if you could fix these things thank you❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💘😀
Developed by the CATEATER, LLC.
Stop Motion Studio Pro has 3 184 user reviews.
Stop Motion Studio Pro has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Stop Motion Studio Pro (10.1.2) was released on Dec 31, 2019.
You can download Stop Motion Studio Pro here:.
Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today!
As seen on Apple's TV commercial “Life on iPad.”
Stop Motion Studio: Check out the buzz...
"Stop-motion animation is a great way to bring toys and other objects to life — and learn the basics of filmmaking."
The New York Times
"Stop Motion Studio makes it easy to create your own stop-motion movies."
The Washington Post
"All you need is an
iPhone or iPad, a tripod, the right software, and a bit of creativity."
"Stop Motion Studio Brings Out the LEGO Moviemaking Geek in All of Us."
With it’s easy to use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create beautiful movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube.
It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over it.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
• Use a second device as a remote camera
• Use your Apple Watch as a remote shutter release
• Use with your Wifi-enabled DSLR camera**
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions to LEGO® figures
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as iMessage sticker or animated GIF
• Save all images for further processing
• Easily transfer projects between devices using AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your Mac
• Publish movies on Stop Motion TV for everyone to see
* All features are already included in the Pro version.
** Visit our support page for a list of supported cameras:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI