User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints. I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money. The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
I like the game. It has a decent story and tons of things to do. PVP is about what you expect for a mobile game in today's world of he who spends the most time and money get the best gear and equipment. I am not upset about it but it does make it difficult to compete with. There are pop ups that come around after some missions that are nice but requires just over what you have so you play the do I get it because it nice and will save me time or, do I pass and wait for another week before I can afford to get it in game scenario in your head. I have spent money on some mobile games but this one got me. I got a package deal for a deal that popped up and that was fine. I don't play games very regularly so a little bit here and there is okay with me. I see an email 9.99 subscription paid for the game. Said it was a week subscription I didnt think anything of it. I see it again and I start looking for what I clicked on. Don't see any in game subscription tab, folder, insert name here for the subscription. I also had no added benefits to my game play. This happened for a few weeks before I found it one day under my apple subscriptions. That I don't remember submitting. The game is fun and all but the micro transaction/ surprize your subcribed thing gives me a bad taste in my mouth. If you get this game make sure you look I didnt realize or see it until it had cost me way more than this worth plus some.
Alright their are multiple problems, the first and most prevalent is that is is highly unrealistic, not only in the missions and overall combat bad but the deaths of the targets, the targets/graphics, and the weaponry prices are unrealistic and angering. Speaking of prices, this game is basically a cash grab, it gives you little currency per mission, sets guns at crazy high prices, and at very turn advocates you to buy diamonds to pay for them, even in the missions it may give you a free one use of a high level gun then tell you to buy it, I see why the developers did this, but it doesn't mean I like it. The only good thing about this situation is you can watch videos to get free diamonds, and unlike other sniper games, it gives you a fair amount of diamonds per ad, but while we are the topic of ads some of them are to hefty and can crash the game, which is frustrating to say in the least. Another mechanic I have a problem with is the energy bar, I know almost every sniper game gives you a set amount of energy but it doesn't mean that this is a good mechanic, it only serves to pressure the player to buy energy to play this game, which I dislike in most situations. The only reason I play this game is because I like sniper games but overall I would still say that this game is bad to say in the least.
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while. It makes for a good time waster when you’re waiting in line, etc. I appreciated that although it’s not flashy, it’s fairly stable, and they at least gave you the opportunity to play for free without having to jump through too many hoops. But all that changed with the last update. Now the game is buggy - daily bonuses don’t show up half the time, things take longer to load, and worst of all, they’ve started pumping ads every few minutes now. If you don’t pay for Premium, you already had to watch a lot of ads to progress through the game. But now they randomly pop up every few minutes. I don’t begrudge them making money, but the pendulum swung from reasonable to awful, literally overnight. If the change had been accompanied by some major value-add upgrade, it might not be so bad, but this game is mostly just recycled backdrops, NPCs, and side missions from one level to the next. The gameplay is really repetitive, particularly in the side missions and PVP, but even the main missions get recycled - which, again is fine for a free time-waster kind of game, but not when you’re seeing ads every two minutes. The game just doesn’t offer enough variety to justify me spending any more time with it.
I have to admit that this game is very addicting and that it is just a great game in general. I have been playing this for a while and I have noticed quite a few things that kind of ruined it for me. For one, you have to wait so much in this game. You have energy bars and I think there I like 10 of them, so that means when it’s full, you get to play about 10 games. When you use all of the energy up, you have to wait for it to refill, which can take a while. Also, when you are upgrading guns of higher tiers, the upgrades take so long to come in. It used to take only like 5 minutes, but now I have to wait a half an hour just to get one upgrade. Another thing that I realized is that the developers of this game are super money hungry. As you play this game, you start to realize how much they beg you for money. I’ll also mention that they have an ad like every 30 seconds! It’s almost impossible to et a good gun without having to pay for gold and diamonds. All of the good guns cost so many diamonds and the diamonds take forever to build up! One of the only ways to get diamonds is by watching ads. In conclusion, this is a good game, but there is so much waiting in it and the app developers are money hungry. To be completely honest, I don’t even suggest you get this game.
Developed by the Fun Games For Free.
Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games has 1 784 335 user reviews.
Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games (3.3.3) was released on Nov 21, 2019.
You can download Sniper 3D: Gun Shooting Games here:.
Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different
snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI