User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Gets us out of email
Developed by the ServusConnect, Inc..
ServusConnect has 4 user reviews.
ServusConnect has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of ServusConnect (1.0.17) was released on Jun 06, 2019.
You can download ServusConnect here:.
The ServusConnect Mobile Maintenance iOS App is a must-have for multifamily operators!
As a companion to the ServusConnect web portal, ServusConnect for iOS allows maintenance technicians and vendors to receive work orders
digitally on their mobile devices without costly upgrades to existing property management software. Your apartment staff will instantly become more efficient and your residents will appreciate the faster service and status notifications.
* Faster photo uploads and quicker page loads
* Improvements to Servus Recommendations
Other great features of the ServusConnect app:
* English & Spanish language menus and buttons
* make & receive service requests or recommendations
* add photos or videos to show the work that needs to be completed or to show your progress
* collaborate in real-time on job status with intuitive chat feature
* receive push notifications on your mobile iOS device, immediately connecting you to the most recent activities
* community view, which gives you instant access to all of your connected Properties and Property Managers
* re-assign feature allows moving Servus Requests to others on your team
* accessibility text size adjustment
* unique sound for notifications
ServusConnect is a mobile maintenance application for web & mobile that provides property owners/managers and service professionals with a simple and intuitive app to request, recommend and track status of apartment services, even if traditional work order systems are already in place.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.