User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza,
who have also released the following apps Second Canvas Thyssen .
Second Canvas Thyssen has 2 user reviews.
Second Canvas Thyssen has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Second Canvas Thyssen (1.4) was released on May 03, 2018.
You can download Second Canvas Thyssen here:.
For smartphones and tablets, in Spanish, English and French.
Second Canvas Thyssen is the perfect way to unlock the secrets of the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and use super-high resolution imagery to experience its splendid masterpieces like you've never seen them before.
Explore, browse, learn and have fun with stories and secrets shared by the Thyssen's experts on
any device: computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. You can even connect it to your TV screen at home or in the classroom. And you can share all of your experiences with friends on social media.
Created by Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and Madpixel with the exclusive sponsorship of Fundación BBVA, Second Canvas Thyssen lets you explore the museum's greatest artworks by choosing from a variety of themed itineraries.
On this app, you'll find works by Caravaggio, Carpaccio, Vincent van Gogh, Kandinsky, George Grosz, Degas, Franz Marc, Cézanne, Dürer, Pissarro, Gaspar van Wittel, Antonello da Messina, Chagall, Murillo, Pollock, the Master of the Magdalen and many others in images of the best quality and resolution.
• Super-zoom to explore the works in amazing detail, right down to the individual brushstrokes and craquelure, thanks to the images’ gigapixel resolution
• More than 20 works in HD resolution
• Infrared, X-ray and ultraviolet vision available for certain key artworks to reveal the drawings hidden beneath the paint and the artist's corrections or pentimenti
• Discover incredible details and the stories behind them from museum experts: characters, symbolism, technique, the artist's style, etc.
• Share your own stories on social media, choosing which details you want to post in super-high resolution
• Connect your iPad/iPhone to your home TV (via AirPlay, Apple TV or cable) or classroom projector to get a full-screen view of the masterpieces while interacting with your touch device
• Download details of the works and their back stories to your device so you can access them even when you're offline or in flight mode
• New resources like audio tours, videos, lectures, etc., will gradually be added to make your experience truly unforgettable
• Available in Spanish, English and French
We hope you enjoy Second Canvas Thyssen. Tell us about your experience with the app and help us improve: SCThyssen@secondcanvas.net
More about Second Canvas:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.