User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
There is a yellow bar to indicate where you are inside of the selected waveform of music that fits into the time restraint of whatever type of file your making (40 sec for ringtone, 8 sec or text tone, etc.) when you play the passage it starts right where it is was last playing; this is awesome. When it cycles through the end of the selected wave form it restarts where it was last left? What the heck?! This might be useful for some folks, but it’s a buggy disaster for me trying to make a tone with any kind of speed. Perhaps, this is some thing that could be added in setting with a toggle switch? When I get to the end of my selected waveform area, I expect that it will start replaying at the beginning of the waveform area I have selected, not at the last place it was started from. Thanks guys, great app!
Of course they want me to rate the app immediately; but, so far so good. The ads are already driving me crazy but only because the ones that keep coming up can't be closed out for what feels like forever. Ads are to be expected though as the app is free to us and given that it's not an app I'll spend hours on every day... it's worth it. Provided the tones transfer well into use, it's a keeper.
Okay let’s get the working stuff out of the way first. Cool ringtones, didn’t have time to check out the wallpapers that’s an extra star. So. DO THEY REALLY THINK IM ABOUT TO PAY ALMOST 10 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? I get it, man, you have to support yourself and the app. But to price it the way it is? I mean it feels like the kids who made this just kinda threw a price without any research. Only to Have a limited supply of what people really want in an app. Sorry, but 8 dollars a month is worthy for a streaming subscription or online service for a video game. Wallpapers and ringtones, in which I can find free already through numerous app and windows, is ridiculous. Best of luck, but you need to do ALOT more updating before I shell out that much money for something so frugal.
Crappy ringtones and poor selection. Have to pay 7.99 a week to keep your ringtones from the app. Don’t waste your time. There are better free apps. Reply for devs. “trials” are scummy tactics. Wouldn’t give my card info for something I can get for free without signing up.. Dev updated reply saying you can watch a video to get the ringtone, re-downloaded app to give them a chance as that is a move away from their tactics to get ahold of your credit card info. Again I was disappointed there is no way to do what they said, cannot download without signing up for there service. Now I guess they are lying on reply’s or haven’t implemented said feature. App has been re-deleted. There a way to report false advertising on the AppStore? Maybe the Dev can send me a video.
So I pay a monthly subscription for Apple Music and apparently this app isn't able to convert the files to create a ringtone/text tone. I tried searching for any popular music artist but no avail. The only available tones they have are generic tones that a much older person would have (mind you I'm 24). I refuse to purchase music on ITunes to see if it converts those files because I already pay a family subscription for Apple Music. This isn't the only ringtone app that has the issue tho just wish it had an exclamation in the description on its capabilities.
STAND OUT from the crowd with our awesome 2-in-1 app!
Beautify your screen with inimitable live wallpapers and impress friends with amazing ringtones!
Let your device become a source of self-expression, inspiration, and joy.
Now you have the ability to fully customize your phone by choosing your own ringtone and adding a live wallpaper on your lock screen.
With Ringtones for iPhone, you’ll
– Our all-new ringtones catalog with the freshest ringtones
– An easy-to-use live wallpaper and ringtone maker
– A huge catalog of Live Wallpapers
– Full iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max support
– Regular content updates
– Special holiday content renewals
Key Wallpaper Features:
– Extensive gallery full of stunning live wallpapers for every taste
– Live Wallpapers, ASMR, Themes, and Wallpapers categories
– Live Wallpaper Maker – turn your videos into awesome live wallpapers
Key Ringtone Features:
– Browse categories with thousands of new and popular ringtones for iPhone
– Create unlimited ringtones using songs from your library
– Edit all saved ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in your “My Tones” library
– Use the microphone to record ringtones for iPhone, text tones, and alert tones
Download our app now and get cool ringtones for iPhone and fascinating live wallpapers! Replace your old default ringtones with our brand new ones and boring images on the screen with live wallpapers!
To install your ringtones, SMS/mail/calendar/alarm tones, and other tones and alerts, you will have to follow our instructions and then sync your device with iTunes.
A live wallpaper can only work on iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6S & 6S Plus.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Weekly 7.99 US$/week with a 3-day trial version
• Monthly 19.99 US$/month
• Yearly 51.99 US$/year
Please also note that actual billing price may be different due to currency conversion in your country
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI