User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is perfect for studying for the board, it is more up to date than questions found on the Army Study Guide and gives helpful hints to remember a lot of the answers. The app is easy to navigate through and I would definitely recommend to another Soldier.
This is a really good app for learning and quizzing about army knowledge. It deserves five stars. But it keeps repeatedly asking for a review, and it does not give an option to not leave a review, even if I press cancel. So I gave it a one star review to get it to stop asking me for a review.
This is a good tool to keep in your pocket for on he spot development of soldiers, but it is pretty slow on updating to the new versions or changes to ARs, FMs, and other publications... If it were updated more often it would have been a 5 star in my book. In order for it to be a viable study tool it has to be up to date or soldiers are studying the wrong information.
There are times where promotion boards pop up with little notice and as a board member, this is a fantastic resource to utilize to obtain questions quickly when necessary. And using this app to spend 15 minutes each day professionally developing Soldiers on different subjects is extremely beneficial.
Really great app for board preparation, but it could be better. I wish they had some form of multiple choice quizzes or other study boosters. The flash cards are great, but I feel like quizzes could really add something to the app
Developed by the ForceReadiness.com.
PROmote - Army Study Guide has 4 734 user reviews.
PROmote - Army Study Guide is ranking in Education on the 8.
PROmote - Army Study Guide has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of PROmote - Army Study Guide (4.12) was released on Jan 18, 2020.
You can download PROmote - Army Study Guide here:.
BEFORE YOU BUY ANOTHER BOARD STUDY APP ASK YOURSELF:
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? Our app contains thousands more than some other apps. You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Does it provide AUDIO questions?
6. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
8. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
9. Does it allow you to add your own unit study documents and files to the app? Most units have unique study requirements such as unit history. This app allows you to easily add those documents directly into the app.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics - over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI