User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m not sure what to feel towards Procreate Pocket. I’ve recently purchased the app on my iPhone in hopes that I would be able to use the same wonderful drawing app I know and love without having to carry around a huge iPad Pro wherever and whenever I want to draw, but I’m struggling to find any situation where I’ve ever felt comfortable using the application on the iPhone. I feel like I’ve had too high of an expectation from the iPad app to really see where the pocket version can shine but I cannot say that it would ever be a viable alternative to the iPad version let alone be some form of replacement. It’s lack of features that the iPad has like the extra drawing guides, liquify and quick shape are some of the biggest features that I would have really liked to have seen on Pocket, but sadly aren’t included as of making this review. I really want this app to succeed, but right now it’s simply unusable since I’m so used to the iPad version. I would also HIGHLY recommend some sort of cloud syncing if that isn’t already a feature so I can work on my projects across devices. Seeing as this isn’t an option right now from what I’ve seen, this is a huge bummer because It takes away one of the big reasons I wanted to purchase it in the first place.
I honestly love this app I love how free a user can be do to the amount of art supplies/options on here, it’s really helping me improve my art. I’m also pretty new to the whole thing still, there is a lot to learn on this app. I have a few concerns though, first off when I got the app I was able to make a messy circle into a perfect one just by holding down, but now I can only make a straight line not any shapes. I researched about my problem and I read that all you have to do is turn on automatic lines under prefs, I looked but that wasn’t an option... Also I accidentally deleted the app a few weeks ago but when I downloaded it again all my art was gone I was devastated. Is there a way to get my art back If not whatever I can make more art but still? ^ - ^ (I recommend that there is a sign in for your pocket procreate app :if it isn’t one already: so that your progress will be saved even if you delete this app from your device, I feel it would prove to be most beneficial for users) So ya if anyone could help me out a bit with my listed set backs or maybe give me a few tips on how to improve my knowledge about this app I would highly appreciate it and thank you.❤️
I love using digital art on my phone, computer, and laptop. The results are always clean. I’ve been interested in Procreate for a while, and when I heard it was on the phone I knew I had to get it. I bought this app, and still, I was excited (not about the fee however). This excitement left me very quickly within the first few minutes. I paid for this app and honestly feel like I should be allowed more than 2 layers for a drawing of 4000x4000 (which is the max!). The bigger and higher quality the drawing- the less layers you get. On other drawing programs I use, like Sketchbook Autodesk for example, the maximum that I could find was 5000x7000, with 21 layers! This very same program also has 201 different brushes- each one editable and different. And whats the kicker? Well, this app is completely free. The brushes in Procreate Pocket are simple, but there are only 135. Limited layers. Limited size. Not to mention there are brushes for things like hair and water- when a real artist should do these things on their own. Now, this app is good for beginners, but it’s far too expensive and honestly isn’t really worth it. If your app that you made cost 3.99 worse than that of an app that is free?? You should either improve it- or make it free so you don’t waste people’s money.
Procreate pocket is worse than the regular one on the iPad Pro. It’s very hard to draw things and draw ONE straight line. It just doesn’t make sense. I used procreate pocket BEFORE I got my iPad Pro so that it would be more helpful if I wanted to draw. But that sure didn’t work out. If they had an apple pen for iPhones it would be easier. But I can’t even draw a circle!!!! And I know you made ‘more improvements’ but I’m not taking my time to keep this app. I feel that if you want a coloring or doodling app on your phone, this wouldn’t be it.. I’m sorry I’m not trying to be rude. But I’m trying to state my honest opinion😖 And that I base my drawings off of circles. Because I’m a beginner. But I’m so very confused with this app. Is it because I cant draw with a apple pen???? What makes this app so 🙅🏽♀️? And one of the biggest problems I’m having is not being able to use certain brushes they have on the original procreate. Like liquify, I’m not sure how I feel about it. And almost 3/5 of your reviews are 1’s I SWEAR I’m not trying to say it’s a bad app I just want everyone to know how I feel about it. To me it’s just very..Confusing and difficult to work with. So with that being said this is my review for Procreate Pocket. With truth, MOK
Do not buy this app if you are looking to create precise images. In my free time I like to draw chibi and cartoon/manga art on paper and transfer the image digitally, however this app is absolutely ridiculous. Everything is based off a grid and you can not draw a singular straight line to safe your life, at least not all in the same color. It's basically impossible to outline ANYTHING and it's so so so frustrating. The stupid app also picks up original colors as well on new layers, like for instance say you are tracing an image that you made before and this time you'd like the character to have blonde hair instead of black well good freaking luck, the app picks up the original hair color and presto, your hair is now brown even when the color clearly says you are using yellow.. As for outlining, I spent three hours straight on this app just to realize that the black lining of my character was grey or even dark brown in some spots and almost impossible to outline anything tiny without getting at least three grid block colored in as well. You have to tap each individual square to get the color darker. All my eyes look like they have crazy amounts of eyeliner and it's just bs. I'm so sad. Please do not buy this app unless everything you do is by freehand. You are better off using the free paint program on a laptop.
Developed by the Savage Interactive Pty Ltd,
Procreate Pocket has 2 642 user reviews.
Procreate Pocket has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of Procreate Pocket (3.0.5) was released on Oct 18, 2019.
You can download Procreate Pocket here:.
Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s
a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.