User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
my son is 3 and just love it ; even if it very easy for him
I paid for this app last June 2018 and for some reason it was deleted on my iPad. I tried to re-install it again and it was asking me to unlock it again;hence, I need to pay again. I have other apps that were deleted but were re-installed without paying again. So just to ensure I wasn’t doing it wrong, I googled it but it’s the app. I can’t find any support either.
I bought the full app and it has unlocked the other 7 games. However, when I opened the app after unlocking the other seven games the screen has gone black but I can hear the app music. I am going to delete the app and re-download the app to see if it works. I will edit my review as to the outcome.
service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype and Whatsapp: +8615282351612 、Facebook：ASO880 . Every one can get a test promtoin fot 3 days now!
Developed by the RosiMosi LLC,
Preschool & Kindergarten Games has 412 user reviews.
Preschool & Kindergarten Games has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Preschool & Kindergarten Games (5.1) was released on Oct 29, 2019.
You can download Preschool & Kindergarten Games here:.
24 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten
curriculums and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games!
Includes 2 free games, unlock all 24 games through a simple in-app purchase.
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles, with cute animals
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction, an important kindergarden skill
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center. Important for preschool and kindergarten
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs, a building block for reading
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
- Months: Sort the months and put them in the correct order
- Upper and Lower Case: Match upper and lower case letters by dragging them together, an important step for reading
- Missing Numbers: Find the missing number in the sequence
- Phonics: Match a picture to the phonic sound
- Quantity: Learn what a number actually means
- Measure: Compare short and tall objects, and heavier vs light objects
- Patterns: Identify repeating patterns using a fun animal
- More, Less, Equal: Play with marbles and learn the concept of more, less, and equal
- Vowels and Consonants: Identify vowels and consonants in words and the alphabet
- Ordinal Numbers: Learn the ordinal names for numbers, such as first, second, and third
- Sight Words: Play bingo and identify over 100 different sight words
- Color Mix-Up: Fill in the picture by combining the correct colors to make new combinations
Advanced Features in the Full Version Include:
- Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child's development
- Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
- Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
- Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
- ClassKit support for teachers and educations
Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Keep your preschool and kindergarten age child entertained while they are learning, with cute animals, sounds, and music. These games are loved by little kids all over the world!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old kindergarden children. Ideally suited for 5 year old or 4 year old children.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap the Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.