User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Techlis Systems Inc.,
UK Citizenship Test - Life In The UK has 0 user reviews.
UK Citizenship Test - Life In The UK has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of UK Citizenship Test - Life In The UK (1.1) was released on May 27, 2015.
You can download UK Citizenship Test - Life In The UK here:.
Prepare yourself for the Life in The UK Test in quick and easy way.
This application is used to study and prepare you for the UK Citizenship or settlement, known as Life in the UK
Test. The practice test consists of nearly thousand multiple choice questions derived from the book 'Life in the United Kindom: A Journey to Citizenship', on which the test is based. The actual Citizenship Exam consists of twenty four multiple choice questions. You can use this application to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real citizenship test, or simply understand more about UK. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your citizenship test. We encourage users to review the book as well *
Highlight keys of features:
- All questions and answers have been selected carefully and verified as close as the 'real' test as well as updated frequently
- Randomly generate test questions for every test. Never do the same test again
- Able to set the number of questions to be tested and timer
- Determine whether you passed or failed the test and able to review wrong or all tested questions
- "Study Test Questions" Section helps you to learn all questions and answer easily and categorized base on test subjects
- Get more understand about the test/app and help from "Info" Section
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.