User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Peter Smith,
Solunar Best Fishing Times has 0 user reviews.
Solunar Best Fishing Times has an average rating of 0.
The latest version of Solunar Best Fishing Times (1.10.0) was released on Sep 20, 2019.
You can download Solunar Best Fishing Times here:.
See the best fishing times - for where YOU are fishing right now - on a large clear, simple, easy to read display. See a countdown to the next full or new moon - the best
times to fish. Use the easy rating system so you can tell if now is the best time to fish. Look up the best future fishing days This IS the app you are looking for!
MADE IN AUSTRALIA (by a kiwi!!)
• Best Fish Feeding times today
• Easy to read - just the best times, no difficult graphs or diagrams
• Both major and minor times shown
• Timezones converted automatically
• Fishing rating - 1 to 5 fish - know instantly how good the fishing is now
• Best days and times to go fishing in the future
• Set automatically using GPS or manually to your exact location
• Countdown until the next full moon
• Countdown until the next new moon
• Sunrise, Sunset and Sun Transit times for today
• Moon rise, Moon set, Moon Transit and Moon underfoot times for today
• Live diagram of the moon
The easiest and best fishing time app available.
• Moon imagery is provided by NASA.
• Thank you for your great ratings, reviews and feedback. If you do have feedback, please do let me know at the support site so I can get back to you. I read it all. Thank you again.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.