User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
In the app monitoring area the apps do not show. The rest works right.
I bought this app because it was described as allowing me to see the memory and CPU usage of the apps I am running. It does not. It just shows totals. That makes this app virtually useless to me, and a waste of the money I paid for it.
It displays info and that’s it, and it says my iPhone is an iPad when it’s a iPhone 8 Plus. Don’t waste your time or money.
This app does not provide background process information as stated. It is a rip off. False advertising.
A must need app for all!!!
Developed by the Digifun Studios.
System Status Pro - Battery & Network Manager has 5 user reviews.
System Status Pro - Battery & Network Manager has an average rating of 2.8.
The latest version of System Status Pro - Battery & Network Manager (3.0) was released on Dec 07, 2016.
You can download System Status Pro - Battery & Network Manager here:.
Would you like to control and monitor all activity of your iOS devices then System Status Monitor Pro is the perfect app for you people. System Status Monitor Pro is the ultimate app for activity monitoring, managing and optimizing your device performance. It provides significant system status information such as battery charge and activity
log, memory manager, CPU and disk usage, network info with WiFi or cellular identification, various hardware-related data etc.
=== Battery charge and activity log ===
• Battery level visual display
• Battery status monitor (discharging, charging, fully charged)
• Battery work time usage activity (video, audio, WiFi and 3G internet, talk time, 2D and 3D games, stand by)
• Tips on saving battery life
=== Memory manager and storage (disk) monitoring ===
• Realtime memory consumption
• Graphical display of wired, active, inactive, and free memory
• Total, used and free storage (disk) usage observation
=== CPU usage monitoring & processes list ===
• Realtime CPU usage & CPU load graph
• CPU Usage with user usage, system usage and idle usage
• All running processes and applications list with detailed information about each of them including process name, process start time and date, priority & PID
• List of application services in background
=== Network connection details ===
• Network connectivity information
• WiFi data usage and 3G (cellular) data usage
• MAC and IP address of the current connection
• Network data send and receive details
=== General ===
• Device Information like system boot time, device model, operating system name and version etc
• Detailed CPU information like model, CPU frequency, and others
• Hardware features of the device including display resolution, pixel density, battery capacity, front and rear camera resolution and many more
=== Other features ===
• Full support for all iPhone and iPod Touch devices
• Retina display, high resolution, pixel perfect graphics
• Real time updates of the display every time the monitored parameters change
• Share general information like device details, CPU information and hardware information via email
• Easy to use interface
and much more
Checkout app video on YouTube:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu