User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
ANOTHER UPDATE This is still a go to app for me. Two requests: please add a button to select a highlighter pen directly without going through the main pen menu. Also, being able to categorize pages would be handy. But of the two, having separate menus for the pen and highlighter is the higher priority for me. ************ I love this app. It’s ability who’s the one the reasons why I bought an iPad Pro. My two top request for the app are that multitasking be enabled so that I can use this app while using other apps on the iPad Pro. And secondly, I would like to be able to export all of the pages and I document as one unit rather than a separate pages. Other than that I love the ability to write with multiple pen colors and sizes and Multiple highlighter colors and sizes. **** UPDATE: This app is one of my go-to apps. It sits in my launch bar (or whatever iOS is calling that.) I just want to mention again how helpful the ability to have multi-tasking with this app would be. I’d have the app open all the time, and, honestly, that would make my iPad Pro all the more useful. So this is my New Year’s wish from the app developers! :-) **** Ok, I’m still wishing and wishing for multi-tasking. This app is killer. But I have to use it exclusively when it would be so helpful to have it as a “reference app” while using another app.
This app really useful. I really enjoy and lecture all of my notes with this app but this app have 2 things that I wanted developers to improve. First is “drawing straight line tool” becoz even i use ruler(yes real ruler)and try to draw straight line. I cant even make a straight line. I think straight line tool is really important for drawing something (You have a line tool in shape tools but its too slow to draw many line with that tool. I wish you can make drawing line tool like notes writer app). Second thing is copy and paste tools. Its still difficult to use if u can make it similar to default note apps on ipad. I think this app will be the best note app in App store. :)
I absolutely love the way the app works. I would use it to replace several other apps - including the almighty Evernote - except for ONE problem. The developers have decided not to include the ability to categorize notes into folders. That makes organizing my work completely impossible. Therefore, I rarely ever use it. I use Evernote 3-4 times a week. That’s a LOT of notes. If I couldn’t categorize them, I wouldn’t be able to go back and find them. Until Notepad + Pro incorporates that ability, I will almost never uses it - otherwise I’d have to search through an interminable list of randomly organized notes to find the one I want. Add categorization, and this is an Evernote slayer. Without it, it’s just a doodling tool. So for that reason, it rates only two stars. Fix that problem, and it get’s six stars and knocks Evernote off the top of the heap.
I’ve been using this application for some time now. Great resource to create and save notes. Phenomenal. However, I have noticed from time to time...that select pages or entire saved notes were erased. I have made them aware of this problem before. With no real solution rendered. Wasn’t a big deal until today. As the caretaker for my father, I relied on this app for all of my father’s extensive medication and care. The app was wonderful...as I had everything on the iPad...I could show his doctors...refer to it while talking in the offices or on the phone. However, again...today...I opened the app...and all of my father’s medication and Healthcare related information was erased...the pages...were completely blank. Gone. Very disappointed. I’m hoping someone can help me retrieve the eliminated info because it has placed us in a rough situation. Thank you...
This app is incredible. On short notice, I ended up attending a training conference. I didn't want to write on the "hotel" provided notepads. I don't type fast enough to run through the slides while typing. I downloaded this and in 1 minute I was logging my notes down efficiently. This lets me just jot down power notes, organize them, move the order around, and choose between paper style, ink color and thickness, etc. Love it! I have referred to tons of people at this training. Especially when people want to share notes, we just email it to each other. Nuff said.
Developed by the Apalon Apps,
who have also released the following apps Scanner for Me: Scan documents, NOAA Radar Pro: Weather Alerts, NOAA Weather Radar Live, Productive - Habit Tracker, Clipomatic - Text on videos, Sleepzy - Sleep Cycle Tracker, Notepad+ Pro, Live Wallpapers for Me, Weather Live°, Paloma: Period Tracker & Diary .
Notepad+ Pro has 4 682 user reviews.
Notepad+ Pro has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Notepad+ Pro (3.11) was released on Sep 19, 2017.
You can download Notepad+ Pro here:.
Fully optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil!
Notepad+ is pen and paper right on your iPad exactly when you need them. Take notes, draw, make sketches, annotate PDFs, create lists and memos, export your notes, and discover other great features. From now on you can be more productive than ever!
CREATE & ANNOTATE
- Take notes in lectures, seminars, business meetings, and conferences
- Аnotate and edit files in various formats: PDF, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and
- Organize notes on a virtual board
- Quickly assign a unique title to each note
- Change the template of any note in seconds
- Protect sensitive notes with a password
- Always pick up where you left off with the autosave feature
CUSTOMIZE & EDIT
- Move images easily from other apps using iOS 11 Drag and Drop
- Choose your template from 8 template galleries (Basic, Education, Lifestyle, Business, Sports, Games, Photo Frames, Music)
- Enjoy the editing options you're used to: easily cut, copy and paste any content
- Make the most of ink pens, highlighters and colors for true handwriting experience
- Enlarge parts on your screen to better see words and images with Magnification Tool
- Zoom in and out to pay attention to details while sketching or drawing
- Add photos to make your notes more visually appealing
- Use helpful Icons, funny smileys and add text next to them to make your notes more catchy and emotional
- Hide sensitive content with a single tap using Blur
- Reorganize your notes with a drag-and-drop gesture, sort them by date created or modified
- Use the iPad keyboard to type your notes
- Experience all the advantages of maximum portability when using Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro
- Use your finger or stylus when writing or drawing
- Use Apple Pencil to create sketches or take notes without accidental marks or blots applying palm rejection function
- Adjust the palm rest to prevent marks
- Photo extension: mark up images right in your iPad's Photos app, use pens and highlighters to add notes and captions easily.
- Create notes by importing and editing files in numerous formats: Excel (.xls), Keynote (.key), Numbers (.numbers), Pages (.pages), PDF (.pdf), Powerpoint (.ppt), Word (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Keynote ’09 (.key), Numbers ‘09 (.numbers), Pages ‘09 (.pages)
EXPORT & SHARE
- Share a page or the whole notebook
- Select a format (PDF or image) for better manageability
- Email, print, save to Photos or iTunes
- Use the Quick Search to find important notes in an instance
GET 24/7 SUPPORT
- Ask questions about the app and get immediate help with managing your notes - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notepad+ gives you the best of a digital notebook, all in one place.
For complete access to all Notepad+ features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Photos – so you can import your snapshots, mark them up, and save them.
*Camera – so you can take photos and edit them within the app.
*Contacts – so you can add them to documents and email your notes.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu