User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
You have the beginnings of an app to compete with Ring camera. All the WiFi hardware is here. Tap into it. Let me control remotely. Video, audio, and flash. Ignore the people who think the iPhone has a built in motion detector. However, contact someone who has made one and see if they can stick a Lightning cable on it. Adjustable resolution on the fly. These folks who claim blurry don’t understand why the resolution is low. Space. I thought it was a great compromise. But up it when the fictitious motion detector picks something up. Your upside potential is huge. Keep coding. Many people have an old iPhone to dedicate to this, or buying one is cheaper than Ring. Utilize all the power and features that you have over Ring on the hardware side. WiFi to Mac, flash drive for 24 hr recording. The list goes on and on. Take this from the hobby app it feels like to the next level. Heck, I’ll crowd fund you for all the above. Please give it some thought.
The first thing an intruder does when entering my hotel room is to pick up this iphone and put it in his pocket. Or not???
Thank for app but: After recording a video, and after some time return to the program, the video is not available? Where should I showed up?
Are use it as my dash cam then if everything is incident free I'll just delete it and save the space for next time
I have an iPhone XR and the camera inside the application is very bad, it is very slow and it looks blurry. More features are missing. online functions. Motion detection. sound detection. It is a very basic application. the app needs to improve.
Developed by the MagicPoint Inc. (U.S.),
Security Robot has 43 user reviews.
Security Robot has an average rating of 3.7.
The latest version of Security Robot (3.5) was released on Dec 23, 2019.
You can download Security Robot here:.
Security Robot is a Security Cam for your old iPhone or iPad.
- No need for a third party cloud service to store your videos.
All recorded videos are stored in your device only.
- Only you can access videos with the Guided Access enabled.
- Hacker proof. No one can break into your videos, unless WiFi or Bluetooth is ON.
- Records up to about 2 hours on a full charge.
- To record a full week or longer, plug in the device. It records up to a week or longer, without any attendance.
- All recorded videos are watermarked with timestamps.
- To export a recorded video, use the Photos app to share the video in Air Drop with your Mac or PC.
- Please turn OFF Bluetooth and Wifi, while using this app to be protected from the wireless hacking.
- Please enable "Guided Access" to lock the device to Security App with a password. This ensures that nobody else can deactivate the app and access or delete videos.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.