User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is a very competent editor. The developer is constantly working on this app. He is either tweaking the performance, adapting it to a new IOS or adding new capabilities. As mentioned by another reviewer, this app is truly a labor of love for the developer. The app continually grows and improve with time. I find myself deleting apps, that I never thought had an expiration date. If you are looking to save high resolution files for print, this is simply a must have.
I have added 4 more stars as promised because you told me how i can see all the photos in my gallery. Thank you for your response, albeit tardy!
LineEngraver opens up a new set of doors in regards to photography. There's so much more you can do with just Monochrome that I never knew you could do. This app is worth the price and it engulfed me more into photography and I'm sure it will engulf others as well.
App wouldn’t even let me edit it my own photos. Just the ones taken on the app. Paid 6 dollars for some boof
At first I saw this as only a b&w app, but if you dig in you will find all kinds of useful editing tools. This app has really grown on me. Give it a try, I do t think you'll be disappointed.
Developed by the Viktor Goltvyanytsya,
LineEngraver Photo Editor has 15 user reviews.
LineEngraver Photo Editor has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of LineEngraver Photo Editor (2.60) was released on Apr 08, 2020.
You can download LineEngraver Photo Editor here:.
This app is a lightweight photo editor and viewer for greyscale ( monochrome ) raw photos.
Modern black and white photography at it's best is art, and many photographers regard it as the purest form of
Unlocked features (to compare with LineEngraver Lite) - edit filters, photo enhance, denoise, dehaze, effects.
* 20 predefined grayscale presets with the option to edit and save your own.
* Adjustable vignette effect.
* Ability to enhance each color channel separately.
* Adjust the hue, brightness, saturation, contrast, gamma, sharpen parameters of the image.
* Adjust the exposure, shadows, highlights parameters.
* Photo noise reduction tool.
* Photo haze reduction tool.
* Sketch filter.
* High speed grayscale filters, so you don't have to wait constantly (live filters, real-time display).
* View photo details (EXIF viewer) incl location. Copy to clipboard.
* Depth map viewer.
* Live histogram preview.
* Option to export image without GPS metadata.
* Option to select an output image format JPG, PNG, TIFF or HEIC (the last one for A10 and over processors).
* Rotate, flip, zoom, resize and crop image.
* One click photo enhance with red eye removal option.
* 20+ different effects (transfer, tonal, noir, photo negative filter, color blindness simulation, etc).
* Monochrome camera
* Save directly to your photo album.
* Universal clipboard support (copy and paste image)
* Well-designed user interface.
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports, please find a minute to contact with me. With your help I can much improve this software. Thanks.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.