User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve been using this app for a few years and have been pleased that I could track blood sugar, carbs and most importantly the 24 individual medications that I take daily- several prescriptions are multiple times daily. A few days ago the app was changed and I now have several more keystrokes or ‘buttons to push’ because each medication has to be logged individually, then then add medicine and then save. Previously I could click down my entire drug list on 1 page, then click through the dosages all on 1 page at one time and then save. So I now need to go through adding each drug at a time which is time consuming and frustrating. I have dexterity mobility issues. I wish this new change could be undone. This new change did not enhance this application in any way.
I loved this app before they changed to the subscription model a few months back. There are so many things you used to be able to do that aren’t available, even small things like using a custom label instead of before/after a meal. And now in order to share your graphs with your doctor you can only go back two weeks and you have to print it out vs email it. It’s a real shame not to be able to afford an app that used to be an asset to my medical care. I would have been able to use this app had there been a one time purchase price, but I can’t justify adding another monthly automatic charge just to log my glucose levels. I used to hype this app to everyone I knew with diabetes. Even my doctor was impressed, although I had to explain what happened when I could no longer send her my full detailed data via the health portal. Now I tell everyone about the app, explain how the developers forced a subscription model on users, and use it as an example of how patients suffer when profiting from their diseases becomes the goal. I wish I had never trusted this developer with my data. Now it’s locked away and I had to start over again with another app.
I’m sorry I purchased a subscription because I’m not sure I can stand this app for a year. I love that it integrates food, meds, blood sugar and exercise. I don’t love the food database. Yes, there are an enormous number of foods, but they are poorly organized. If I want to log a tangerine, why is the fruit itself several pages after foods made with tangerines, or tangerine flavor? There are multiple entries for identical foods, often with conflicting nutritional information. There should be a filter to select native data (from the original food database) and allow a user to ignore entries made by other users. There is also a flaw that make all food entries at the time of the initial morning entry, forcing one to manually change each food. This program needs som serious updates for it to match its reputation.
The Developer is totally null and void!! I have tried several Glucose Applications and this happens to be my 3rd. This app is the best so far out of all of them. However, it has its limitations and the developers are really negative and none responsive regarding suggestions about improvements!! The help section is totally worthless!!! For an application that boasts being the best, it really needs a lot of work. One of my biggest complaints is it will not link to your Apple Watch App for information about steps, etc. as I wear my watch from when I get up to when I go to bed. I don’t carry my phone with me all the time and you have to for it to track your steps.
I’ve been using this app for many years and was very happy with it. Now not so much. The new model is truly troubled. Since the last release, the app has become too buggy to be of use. Just opening the app takes several minutes. Sometimes it opens and immediately closes. Once it opens entries cannot be made until it’s good and ready. Occasionally it just totally freezes up! I used to be able to estimate my A1C, but no longer unless I want to pay for it! Nope not me! I got so fed up with the bugs that in a fit of rage I deleted the app and all of my data. Wish I could give it less than one star.
Developed by the Azumio Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Instant Heart Rate+ HR Monitor, Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log, Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log, Glucose Buddy Diabetes Tracker, Walking to Lose Weight., Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes, Sleep Time+ Cycle Alarm Timer, Calorie Mama AI: Diet Counter, Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor, Argus: Calorie Counter & Step .
Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes has 2 942 user reviews.
Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes (5.226) was released on Jan 18, 2020.
You can download Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes here:.
RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 10 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Comprehensive 12-Week Diabetes Education Plan featuring 5-minute lessons perfect for learning on the go
- Meal IQ will help you make better food choices and better understand how your food impacts your blood sugar
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Dexcom (Devices & Apps -> Dexcom)
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month or $39.99 USD for 1 year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription will auto-renew for the same price charged at start of subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.