User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Had the app on another phone awhile back. I was almost 350 lbs and pre diabetic, high blood pressure, the whole gambit. Tried a few other apps but this one resonated with me, had workouts I could do at home and with minimal equipment. I started with the beginner routines and eventually worked my way up. Don’t try to start too fast, go slow, like a day working out then a couple off. But stay consistent and your energy level will rise, mine did. I started doing workouts every other day and began to pick and choose parts of different workout routines to make my own program. It was awesome. One of the aspects I liked most was for every exercise that was being done, there was an alternative to it in case you weren’t at the gym or had that specific equipment. I didn’t even weigh myself the first 6 months but knew I’d lost some and firmed up. Doc said I’d lost 78 lbs in 4 months which just spurred me on lol. I eventually lost 166 lbs over about 15 months. I felt great and was on nothing except vitamins and supplements. No blood pressure meds, no diabetic stuff nothing. This is it right here, everything you need to do whatever you want with your body. The knowledge is in this app. All you’ve got to do is motivate yourself.
Too many ads and way too much pestering to go premium/subscription. There is a reminder for premium just about everywhere you look and each time you go somewhere. And what about the item in Settings called "baseline?" All I get when go there is an ad to buy a healthkit; thinking it was just there to see before I could enter info for a baseline, or set something, I dismissed it. Lo and behold, nothing to see, you just get kicked out to settings. Not going to try to use the app a few times just to see if anything changes with the "baseline" item because can't seem to set up a workout like I want, with the elements of my normal routine. Doesn't seem to be a way to combine running and/or biking with some different exercises and weights. All I want is a simple, useful log for my workouts, to record distance, calories burned, time spent on workout elements. A timer would also be very, very useful. This app doesn't combine the features I want; I'd be interested in using it and trying some of the workouts or exercises in it if it also had the features I need. The annoying ads and upgrade pestering is too much, though, when I can't find all the features I want and regularly use. There seem to be a million apps out there for logging weightlifting routines but not any good ones, from what I've tested so far, for combining a bit of weights with long runs or bike rides, a few other exercises and stretching. So, time to delete.
I’m just trying out this app but already I’m noticing some issues. For some reason, when I do a workout, the calories out are not logged as part of my exercise (yet for some reason the amount of calories is posted to my profile feed). This is a annoying bug as it makes it hard when I look at my nutrition page to see all my calories out, and seems like it would be a simple fix. Also it would be nice if I could quickly add meals, exercise and weight information in the app on any page. It wasn’t intuitive that those options would only be on my profile page and for some reason the profile page is the far right option? That being said the recipe suggestions are nice and like the customization based on goals.
I downloaded this app with a high level of enthusiasm and optimism however I soon discovered the ridiculous scam that is “Fitness Buddy”. The first option you’re given upon completion of your profile is to upgrade to premium (not so uncommon) but I want to try before I buy as any one would, right? I passed on the upgrade and dove in to see what the app could provide me that I couldn’t find in any other app or free resource and was dissatisfied immediately. The list of options for workouts is minimal, home workouts is non existent and every time you touch the screen a countdown to get the upgrade at a “discount” begins. Another overwhelmingly unrealistic expectation set by the app is that you WILL look like a fitness model but only by way of using this ingenious application.... intimidating many users with overly buffed up gym rats sets a negative tone with many people simply trying to get more active and begin living a healthier lifestyle. The amount of used car salesmenship for the premium and jacked up models was too much. I know everyone is in business to make money but the creators of this app do not give a user the ability to try any features without handing over their checkbook. Definitely not worth downloading!
I lift weights and I’d like to plan my workouts better. To make the app better you could add the following- customizable workouts based on what is recommended. I don’t like how the workouts are the same. We should be able to design our workouts based on the muscle groups we want to hit and there should be recommendations for what we need. We also need different kind of sets for instance, super sets, warm ups, pyramid bench, etc. lots of other things that need improvement. Wouldn’t be that hard to program a rest timer into the app or having different workouts for a weight lifter vs a bodybuilder. I’d be glad to help, I’ve tried a lot of different workout apps and I know the exact layout that could make it a lot better.
Developed by the Azumio Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Instant Heart Rate+ HR Monitor, Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log, Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log, Glucose Buddy Diabetes Tracker, Walking to Lose Weight., Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes, Sleep Time+ Cycle Alarm Timer, Calorie Mama AI: Diet Counter, Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor, Argus: Calorie Counter & Step .
Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log has 19 123 user reviews.
Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log (5.218) was released on Oct 25, 2019.
You can download Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log here:.
Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Hundreds of gym & home workouts
- Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- EPSN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.