User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I like the content Peacock has to offer, but the fact that it doesn’t have user profiles is an issue. It needs that urgently. It also needs 4K (for compatible shows and devices) and mobile downloads. To the issue of user profiles, once they do get released, there’s going to be a bunch of content on one person’s profile that the whole family had watched for the past month (or however long it takes for them to release this feature). So there also needs to be a way to edit watch history as well.
The sign in process is a complete mess and uses poor IT security practices. For example, when creating an account, pasting a password into the second password field is disabled which encourages people to use easy passwords. Because of this, the create a password does not work with 1password or Lastpass etc. Also, its telling me that my account is linked to my other email account when i try to link to xfinity, but it won’t let me change my email. It says to check mybinbox for an email to change my email address but it never actually sends an email. When I try to change my email it resets the password and does not let me change the email... Did no one test out the security on this before release? As buggy as this is, you can be sure they will have a security breach in the news by the end of the year.
It seems that peacock’s ONLY appeal is the library of shows and movies, which are difficult to find and watch. I downloaded the app this morning and was stunned by the lack of thought put into the user interface. Very little clarity on when live events will actually air, or how to play them. Certain channels worked without issue (the office for example) but others wouldn’t play at all. I tried both trial subscriptions and found nothing changed. Ended up watching the premier league on my old NBC Sports Gold which defeats the purpose of this new app. Please revisit the presentation and take a look at how FUBO TV does their interface for inspiration.
I can’t believe that all of my favorite content is finally free! From all of the timeless classics I loved growing up (Saved by the Bell!!) to iconic shows like 30 Rock (my fave), Peacock has so much to watch. I can’t wait to dive into all of this content. I have tons to get through even before The Office drops in 2021! I’ve been so excited for this app to release (saw the advertisements everywhere) and it does not disappoint. I literally can’t not watch.
I watch the premier league games on this app and I watch them with AirPods on. Every time this disconnects, the game pauses and it does not have a play button anywhere on the app to resume. So i have to close and start from scratch every time. Also if you switch apps to text and then try to open the app back up, it kicks you back to the main menu, even if you never closed this app. Other than that, it looks nice and I like the idea of switching to any game I want. (Games that show off air aren’t really off air, their menus don’t update quick enough to tell you a match has started).
Developed by the Peacock TV LLC,
who have also released the following apps Peacock TV .
Peacock TV has 977 user reviews.
Peacock TV has an average rating of 3.5.
The latest version of Peacock TV (1.0.4) was released on Jul 15, 2020.
You can download Peacock TV here:.
Introducing Peacock: the new streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, you can stream current hits, hundreds of timeless movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows, and exclusive Originals. Plus… timely news, live sports, and pop culture, updated daily.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as
Universal, DreamWorks Animation, Focus Features, and Illumination; fascinating documentaries like Murderball, Dying Laughing, I Am Ali, and Dave Chappelle’s Block Party.
• Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with The Office Shorts, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
• Exclusive Originals for everyone in the household, including the new Psych movie and In Deep with Ryan Lochte.
• A daily dose of live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News; plus late night and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
• Live sports, including the Tokyo Olympics.
• Kids’ movies and shows, including brand-new seasons of Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to binge. More to love.
• Stream everything— including even more blockbuster movies and full seasons of premium TV.
• Full seasons of Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Brave New World, The Capture, Intelligence, Lost Speedways with Dale Earnhardt Jr., and more.
• More live sports, including hundreds of Premier League soccer matches.
• Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like New Amsterdam, Manifest, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and Saturday Night Live.
• Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment including titles from the vaults of DreamWorks Animation: Trolls World Tour and the upcoming Peacock Original Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), you get everything included in Peacock Premium, plus ad-free* streaming.
* Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu