User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Shenzhen Rejoice Sport Tech. Co., LTD.,
Fonding has 0 user reviews.
Fonding has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Fonding (1.0.4) was released on Jul 28, 2019.
You can download Fonding here:.
Physiognomy is of great antiquity. The earliest-known systematic treatise on physiognomy is attributed to Aristotle. Physiognomy has been used as a kind of divination and
is often associated with astrology. Today, physiognomy is widely used and it is being studied in the best known colleges and universities. Participants will learn to identify and analyze the features of the face. We use artificial intelligence to give you a small prediction every day by learning a large number of face samples. We hope that through our efforts, astrology will not be far away from you, and can serve your life well.
---- About Fonding Memberships ----
- Subscription periods：one month($5.99)、three months($15.9)、one year($35.99)
- Subscription prices：$5.99、$15.99、$35.99
- Click to confirm payment, then it will deduct the payment from your iTunes account
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Please send emails to the designated mailbox as required and we will process it within 3 days after confirming the identity. You may also read the service agreement and privacy agreement for more information.
- Service agreement：http://public-static.yodorun.com/fonding_agreement/terms_of_service.html
- Privacy agreement：http://public-static.yodorun.com/fonding_agreement/privacy_policy.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.