User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Madpixel (The Mad Pixel Factory),
who have also released the following apps Paris Musées Second Canvas, SC Biblioteca Nacional España, Second Canvas Thyssen Malaga, Second Canvas Exhibitions 2.0, Second Canvas San Telmo Museoa, SC Arcosanti Archives, SC Hammond-Harwood House, SC Archaeological Museum Udine, SC Museu de l'Empordà, SC Museo Ciencias Naturales .
SC Museu de l'Empordà has 0 user reviews.
SC Museu de l'Empordà has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of SC Museu de l'Empordà (1.1) was released on Dec 05, 2019.
You can download SC Museu de l'Empordà here:.
The Second Canvas Museu de l'Empordà app is the ideal tool to help you discovering some of the masterpieces from the Museum's collections, now available in high resolution so you won’t miss a single detail. Follow the artistic itinerary proposed by the app and make the most
of your trip to the Museum, or enjoy this virtual visit from home.
Be surprised, have fun, and learn about the stories and secrets hidden in the works of art at the Museu de l’Empordà using your mobile device – iPhone or iPad – and then share your experiences on social media.
Developed by Ajuntament de Figueres - Museu de l'Empordà and Madpixel, Second Canvas currently lets you explore 10 of the most outstanding pieces in the Museum’s collection of Catalan and Empordanese painting, such as Sant Narcís (Saint Narcissus), by Salvador Dalí, La Terra (The Earth), by Ángeles Santos, and Sota l'ombrel·la (Under the Parasol), by Lluís Masriera.
• Superzoom lets you examine the pieces in the highest possible quality, with the possibility of looking at brushstrokes, craquelure, and details that are imperceptible to the naked eye, revealed through the use of gigapixel images.
• Ten paintings in super-high resolution.
• Guidance from the Museum’s expert staff to help you discover the surprising details, stories and anecdotes hidden behind the artwork.
• The possibility of selecting the most suggestive details to share on social media.
• Download all the information to your device for access off line or in airplane mode.
• The application will gradually be updated to include more artwork, in addition to the incorporation of videos, audio guides, etc. to continue presenting the Museum’s collection with new experiences and information.
• Content available in Catalan, Spanish and English.
We hope you enjoy Second Canvas Museu de l'Empordà. Tell us about your experience with the app, and help us make improvements: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Museu de l'Empordà: www.museuemporda.org
More about Second Canvas: www.secondcanvas.net
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.