User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
All for FREE you can use your own images, as well as tons of preloaded cute options, you can pick from sooo many fonts and change the color! I just downloaded 5 different apps and this will be the keeper!! So impressed with this app
This app lets you make as many events as you want there is no limit some other apps might only let you make three not this on I 100% recommend it
I really think that this app is a great app and I love how you can have a background for each thing it is just so nice I love it so much and I hope you enjoy it as well
LOVE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS TO CUSTOMIZE but HATE that there isn’t a widget option to see my events without opening the app. Would give a 10/5 stars if a widget is made.
I really like the app, but the only thing that’s throwing me off is that it only gives you a notification of the event on the day of. It doesn’t give you reminders every once in a while. I wish it did
Developed by the TapMedia Ltd,
who have also released the following apps QR Reader for iPhone, QR Reader for iPhone (Premium), Voice Recorder & Audio Editor, Scanner, Player for YouTube, Barcode Reader for iPhone, File Manager & Browser, Four In A Row ◎, Countdown ▼, Call Recorder ℡ .
Countdown ▼ has 1 263 user reviews.
Countdown ▼ has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Countdown ▼ (1.5) was released on Sep 03, 2019.
You can download Countdown ▼ here:.
Countdown to your favorite events and important dates!
Great for keeping track of upcoming birthdays, holidays, sporting events, Christmas, New Years, weddings, anniversaries, parties and any special events.
- Easily add your own events
- Add unlimited events
- Countdown until or countdown from a date
- Display days, hours, minutes or seconds
your own photo or pick from a huge collection of built-in photos
- Add birthday's from your Contacts app
- Add a location or note to each event
- Repeat an event
- Get notified on the day of the event
- Add to favorites
- Quickly sort by categories
- Add your own categories
- Share your event
- Change the color, font and background image of each event
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.