User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Só faltou, uma regulagem para poder, cortar, girar e mover... imagem ou video e dar suporte a segunda camera ! para ficar melhor ainda !
Comprei o app há algum tempo, achei pesado de início mas aceitei. Aí agora, após atualizar, o app está me cobrando de novo pra exportar meus vídeos e usar os efeitos, mesmo já tendo clicado em "restaurar compras" é como se eu tivesse acabado de instalar, sendo que já o tenho há cerca de 2 anos! Desrespeito ao cliente
Horrible. Sometimes it does not open and fulfill what it promises. It closes alone and I dont recommend to anyone. I use an Iphone 6 Plus
Developed by the Hugekids AB,
who have also released the following apps Nception – Distortion Effects .
Nception – Distortion Effects has 8 user reviews.
Nception – Distortion Effects has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of Nception – Distortion Effects (1.5.2) was released on Dec 14, 2019.
You can download Nception – Distortion Effects here:.
Create surreal Inception-like videos by choosing from a collection of reality distortion effects and color looks – all with live camera preview. Or take captivating stills using the same effects and looks, both in standard or square format. You’ll be surprised how easy and inspiring it is!
* The original with over 35,000 users! *
We’ve made Nception a free download so you can try it out before buying. All effects and looks are free to try, and you can easily unlock all features within Nception whenever you want.
* Absolutely no subscription
TechRadar: "The best iPhone apps we've used in 2019".
Tapsmart: "Best of 2018: 10 apps and games you can't afford to miss".
• Record video or take photos with effects and looks added in real time.
• Choose between 33 reality bending distortion effects.
• Choose between 36 beautiful color looks for both video and stills.
• Shoot, edit and export videos and photos in both standard and square format.
• Non destructive re-editing of any effect or look for both videos and photos.
• Import and add effects and looks to videos and photos created with other apps.
• Slow-motion feature. Record in up to 120 frames per second.
• Export videos in a frame rate of your choice.
• All photos can be exported to non-destructive PNG-format for maximum quality.
• Highest possible video bitrate for maximum quality.
• 4K video support (iPhone 7 and later).
App Store features:
"App of the Day" in 19 countries.
Featured in "Today" 10 times in 55 countries.
You can find lots of user created examples here:
Or just search Instagram for "nceptionapp".
Share your own creations to #nceptionapp on Instagram.
There's also a link to Instagram #nceptionapp in the "INSPIRATION" section of the app.
••• Frequently Asked Questions •••
• Can I import images and videos with custom resolutions?
Absolutely. This also works for pictures that you have cropped or edited within the iPhone's native library.
• Why is there no audio in my Nception video?
Nception videos are always recorded with audio. However, the sound is muted by default. You can enable audio for any previously recorded video in the “MY NCEPTIONS” view. Just select your silent video, tap the pencil icon to edit, and then tap on the speaker icon to turn the audio on.
• How do I remove a color look?
Choose your video in “MY NCEPTIONS”, tap edit (the pencil icon), tap the color looks icon and then the reset icon “/“.
• How do I activate slow motion recording?
In the “VIDEO” view, just tap the frame rate icon (24/30/60/120) to select your preferred recording frame rate. The higher the frame rate while recording, the slower the video will appear when played back at a lower frame rate.
• Does Nception support 4K video?
Nception supports 4K in-app video recording at 30 fps on iPhone 7 and later. You can switch between HD (1080p) and 4K (2160p) in the "VIDEO" section.
• Can I backup or clear my Nception Library?
You can access all your original Nception-photos and videos if you connect your iPhone with iTunes. Copy them to any folder you like for backup - or delete them if you want a fast way to clear your Nception Library. Every Nception consists of three files, all starting with the same file name, so just make sure you select all three of them before backup or deletion. And as always, make sure to back up your iPhone before deleting anything.
• Will there be more distortion filters, color looks and other features anytime soon?
Absolutely! We’re constantly updating Nception with new features and enhancements.
Send your suggestions or any questions to email@example.com - we'd love to help you out.
Have fun! :)
/The Nception Team
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.