User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The best health app out there. This app has been life changing. It combines your fitness tracker, nutrition, weight check, calorie tracker as well as life coach all into one easy to use app. I have used many wellness apps before and this one is my favorite . It transformed the health and nutrition for our entire family starting from Myself who wanted to loose a few kilo and eat more healthy, to my daughter who showed first signs of anorexia and needed to adjust her eating habits into a more healthy direction, to my husband who need to gain weight as part of his body building regime. This app brought balance to our life’s and enables each one of us to reach our health and fitness goals. The daily coaching tips are motivational, the nutrition nuggets of wisdom and categorization of red, Amber and green foods increase your awareness of healthy eating. Your Coach helps you get back on track when you slipped your routine or tracking... I can only recommend this to everyone who wants to eat healthy and live a more balanced and energized life.
An excellent app, super easy to use... it helps me to keep a tight check on my daily eating schedule including calorie count! Highly recommend to every one who is looking to lost weight and bring some discipline in eating. Great work by Noom guys...keep it up!
1. Basically it’s just food logging app 2. Lots of text to read everyday 3. Specialist is just a good chatter but will not give any specific 4. Don’t buy paid plan please. U will regret. What this app offers as paid is available for free. My suggestion do this 1. Have a weighing scale and scale daily ( motivates u to stick to plan) 2. Have a calorie counting app and log food ( eat little less than what body needs) 3. Become physical active, keep 30-70 cardio and weight training 4. Don’t diet, eat healthy as much as u can but eat what u are comfortable in. If that food is high in calories eat less of it, but eat in which u r happy and can continue with that style for long. Key is to eat less calories than u need. These all suggestions are for weight loss and not professional body building
The goal specialist is a bot that sends out generic messages which you can read off any health blogs. I had the trial and could not see any value whatsoever in their program. All it can do is log your meals and exercises, for which you don't really need a paid app. Having read horror stories here of people being charged despite canceling, I am fearful they may charge me on the date trial expires even though I have already cancelled.
Noom will charge you 4 months advance payment for the use of the app which you cannot get back if you cancel. Using other parts of the app also incurs more costs!! They know full well they are stealing as this is option number one which pops up when you cancel. The cancellation is very easy, but no advanced warning is given about a 4 month advance payment that is made.
Developed by the Noom, Inc..
Noom has 193 user reviews.
Noom has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of Noom (8.1.0) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
You can download Noom here:.
We're the experts in the science of behavior change. You're the expert in you. Together, we make the perfect team!
A scientifically-proven psychological approach to weight loss and behavior change that works.
Our team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers has created a program that takes the most effective behavior change research and psychological techniques and delivers them to you in a way that suits your lifestyle (and works!).
Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape,
Forbes, ABC and more, we've already helped over 45 million people worldwide build healthy habits and achieve their health goals.
On average, Noomers lose 18lbs in 16 weeks, and over 86% of Noomers keep it off beyond one year.
How it works
With Noom, it's not about working harder, it's about working smarter. And our approach to building healthier habits will help you find your path of least resistance. Whether your goal is to stop yo-yo dieting, run your first 5k, feel more energetic, or change your relationship with food, we'll help you achieve it.
1. Stop dieting
Noom will help you finally ditch the idea of "good" foods and "bad" foods and develop a healthier relationship with food. Together, we'll help you find your healthy balance. Hint: It doesn't involve cutting desserts or a drink or two at happy hour. No nonsense nutrition. Empowered eating.
2. Master your mindset
You know what you need to do -- you just need help doing it. The secret to success is understanding why you do what you do, and our coaches will help you build self-awareness and self-efficacy. Forget willpower. Focus on brain power.
3. Build better habits
Instead of focusing on quick fixes or pricy trends, Noom helps you develop healthy, sustainable habits that align with your goals and your lifestyle. Break your self-sabotaging behaviors and develop balanced relationships with food and yourself that last. It's not rocket science. It's psychology.
What you'll get
- Set and achieve your short- and long-term goals with your personal Goal Specialist
- Develop practical skills to conquer your food triggers, master mindful eating, shop smarter, and make healthier choices in social situations
- Practice 100s of "#PsychTricks" to build healthier habits faster
- Make progress every day with in-the-moment guidance and feedback on your food choices
- Work with your coaching team to customize your program and access support and accountability
- Uncover your ultimate why with your Goal Specialist to unlock lasting motivation and inspiration
- Master your self-awareness with over 1000 interactive lifestyle lessons
- Step up your game with custom meal + workout plans available
Your 100% unique weight loss program will explore:
- The science of weight loss
- Eating styles & eating scripts
- The whats, whens, whys, and hows of eating
- Emotional and stress eating
- … and so much more!
And by the end of our program, you'll master:
- Habit building
- Calorie density
- 13 types of hunger
- Mindful eating and joyful movement
- 7 daily dietary habits
- Practical skills to cope with stress and other emotions
- Other lifestyle habits like sleep, self-care, and life balance that impact your wellbeing
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.