User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This does app exactly what I need it to do. One thing that would make it better if I could pre-enter my paused time, because I don't use the pause feature on the app. I normally use the post pause feature. Great App
The app doesn't work properly!
Developed by the Marcel Russ,
myWork - Time tracking has 8 user reviews.
myWork - Time tracking has an average rating of 5.
The latest version of myWork - Time tracking (7.0.1) was released on May 10, 2020.
You can download myWork - Time tracking here:.
Discover with myWork how easy it can be to maintain your digital timesheet.
With just one click the recording is started and you can concentrate on what really counts - your work!
myWork is designed
so that it can be stopped during recording and does not drain your battery. The next time you start the app, you'll return to the corresponding place and see at a glance how much work time you've already recorded.
- Create and manage multiple, independent jobs / projects / customers
- Stopwatch function for daily recording of working time
- Quick, manual recording of activities such as holidays, public holidays, illness, short-time work and much more...
- Location-based automatic starting and stopping of time recording
- Automatic pause function
- iCloud synchronization
- Overview of the most important data such as planned working time, overtime, earnings and much more directly at the start
- Intelligent search and filter function
- Template based and easily configurable export of your times
- Creating a standard job for quick startup
- Integrated vacation days management
- Clear presentation of year, month and week views
- Memo function during recording
- dark mode
Of course, data protection is a top priority!
With the exception of the optional synchronization and backup features, all data remains local to your device. No servers, no transfer to third parties!
You have further questions? - I would be happy to receive an e-mail.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.