User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Why don’t you make sign up easier. If you make one small mistake it starts you all over. So frustrating. I tried 4 times and finally gave up and just went online. Never could get it to work.
DONT BE STUPID! Please make sign up easy. This looks like filling up a birth certificate. All you need us one field for email and one for a password. I walked away without even trying the app because you ask for too much on first touch.
Total ripoff!! Asks to prepay a lump sum! I’m a tourist, why would I do that!
Horrible app and terrible payment system. Surely the city can do better than this.....ahhhhh like maybe look at what other services do, seriously it's not rocket science
Developed by the Calgary Parking Authority.
MyParking has 16 user reviews.
MyParking has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of MyParking (3.5.4) was released on Oct 29, 2019.
You can download MyParking here:.
About this app
Pay for parking in Calgary with a ParkPlus account. Residential Parking Permit users can also manage
their visitor parking sessions.
Save time and money by paying for parking with your ParkPlus account on-street in Calgary or in any Calgary Parking Authority managed facility.
Application Features include:
- Start and End parking sessions in ParkPlus zones; no cards or coins required
- Only pay for the time you have actually parked for by ending your parking session
- Manage the phone numbers associated with your ParkPlus account
- Manage the licence plates associated with your ParkPlus account
- View your ParkPlus account balance in real-time
- Add funds to your ParkPlus account
- Retrieve account Activity Reports that provide transactional details
- Residential Parking Permit users can Start and Stop their visitor sessions
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI