User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is well worth the price if you’re serious about tracking your nutrition. The level of detail and customization available is vastly superior to MFP, and the fact that it tracks net carbs for you automatically is fantastic especially if you’re following a keto diet. The food database is quite sparse, but honestly entering your own food is the best way to be accurate anyway. In reality even though MFP has an enormous database, it doesn’t have access to the usda nutrition database so most of what you find in there is inaccurate. The only problem I’ve found with MM+ is that sometimes the search function in your own favorite foods just stops working, and you have to close the app and reopen it to get it to work again. It’s a quick and simple fix but it’s annoying nonetheless. Also, many times scanning barcodes does NOT yield accurate food information seen on the food label itself. This can at times be painful to modify the food manually to match what the food label shows. Especially if you’re hungry or pressed for time. Hopefully the devs will solve the two little issues, which would make MM+ even better than it already is.
This app is so out of touch. I eat pretty much the same thing every day, and when I type in egg, I get something like “ famous dans hot dog” ( obviously just an example). I’ve been shocked at some of the suggestions it gives me when searching food. Like HOW! HOW a did you come up with THAT!? I hate the 60 dollar a year price tag for MFP. But, I have to go back for more accurate accounting of my food. This is way too much work to custom this, and scan that. And the scanner. OMG, the scanner. Come on, people. Make this work better. I want to live for this app. I just can’t. It’s too time consuming to log, and half the time the calories are way off. The most recent thing I logged is 190 on the package. It shows in the app being just over 150 with all of the same macro values, just not the calories values. And as a fat girl in recovery, this is vital for my own personal success. I’m not saying be like MFP, but I am saying sort yourselves out. There’s no reason I should search for one thing, and get a list of 7000 other things that are no where near what I’m looking for. The positives of this app. Everything is clear, it’s easy to set your goals, the look of the app is pretty amazing, it’s not cluttered or ugly. It’s a nice looking app, and even despite the search/logging issues. It is fast, and when it’s not a nightmare to try and look for something that you want to add to the list of things you just crammed in your pie hole, it’s a nice app.
As some of the previous reviewers have mentioned, the barcode scanner is hit or miss. I have contacted customer service about this several times but have never gotten the issue resolved. When creating a recipe, and using the barcode scanner, you are unable to filter your results by serving size or brand. The same is also true when creating a recipe and searching for a single ingredient. I have also contacted customer support about this issue, but it has not been resolved and the response was simply that they are working on it. The food database is not comprehensive. I often have to manually enter ingredients or create items which is frustrating and takes a lot of time. As others have also mentioned I, too, feel like I should just switch back to myfitnesspal, but the things that I do you like about this app are that you can adjust your macros by the gram, have different macro goals for different days, or that it also includes more meal options and simply breakfast lunch or dinner. However now that I have gone back to consistently tracking my food after taking six months off and realizing that these issues have not been fixed I am definitely frustrated by the clunky features and the inability of the barcode to work consistently.
I purchased the app about a year and a half ago, previously being a MyFitnessPal user. The app had a lot of promise seeing as you could use as many meals as you want and set customizable goals. But with the promise of updating a larger consumer database the developers have seriously neglected their customers. I’ve been waiting for months on end for the database to become better and nothing while myfitnesspal has moved past the three strict meals. I strongly regret my purchase and would switch back over to myfitnesspal if I didn’t already log my weights for the past year in this program. It’s been a huge pain to manually enter all my food. An app is suppose to make your life easier, logging food on myfitnesspal with their database takes less then two minutes. While having to manually enter and create a new food item on macros+ can take 5-10 minutes. I find myself using myfitnesspal’s database to create foods on this app, I’ll probably switch back over soon and just bite my ego and take the loss on the purchase and just relog my info when I have the time. If your stuck between the two apps stick with myfitnesspal, this app has been a headache and a half as regular tracker.
I have been using MyFitnessPal for years, but wanted something with more customization. I love that this app allows me to set different macro goals for different days, and has more than just the typical three meal set up. However, the food database is seriously lacking. It’s incredibly difficult to find simple foods, and I’ve ended up adding almost everything so far as a custom food. Lucky for me I eat essentially the same thing every day, so after adding a food I can easily add it from the recent list. But it’s still a hassle initially. Also, the barcode feature is hit or miss. There have been several times that the product couldn’t be found, had info completely different from the box, or brought up something similar but not exactly what I was looking for. Which, again, leads to me going through the process of adding a custom food. I will continue to use this app for the simple reason that I paid money for it, but I’m really tempted to just switch back to MyFitnessPal. I wish there was a free trial because I absolutely would not have wasted my money had I known about these issues. At this point I would not recommend it to anyone.
Developed by the Jason Loewy.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories has 13 678 user reviews.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories is ranking in Health on the 4.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of My Macros+ | Diet & Calories (2020.03) was released on Jan 17, 2020.
You can download My Macros+ | Diet & Calories here:.
No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals, completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI