User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have experimented with a number of iOS video recording/remote control app packages. Marketing promises notwithstanding, the only one that I have found to be reliable under "field" conditions has been the MoviePro/MoviePro Remote set of apps. As has been true with each software PAC kàge that I attempted to use, there were start up problems that needed tech support help. In MoviePro's case, it wasthe transfer of the recorded footage from my iOS device to my Mac. Unique to MoviePro was the rapidity and effectiveness of their response. As I told them, "Your file sharing traction made the transfer easy. With this rescue off my video data, you have made MoviePro the champion of iOS video apps for me. For the first time, yesterday, I was able to operate a three camcorder recording of an important event from a chair with a side-tray, rather than standing for two hours (at 81, that matters!), and I felt that I was finally in control of everything that I needed to control. Accessing the video file add the experience perfect. Well done, and thank you for hand-holding me through the necessary problem solving." Kevin Murphy
I need a camera that would allow me to use a Bluetooth or external microphone source, to get better audio than what comes out of the standard iPhone microphone. I was pleased to find this one was loaded with some extra features as well, and it also allowed me to export the file to my desktop instead of directly into iMovie or Final Cut Pro. There were a few things that I was needing multi angle for and when you have to upload the video directly to final cut it adds extra steps. I like that it has a white balance built-in and to be honest I haven't really used a whole lot more of the features, even though it seems feature rich! I'm sure as time goes on our use more of the great features included in this app, I highly recommend it!
I've been using this off and on for last month or so. Basically as soon as I got my iPhone 8+ I wanted a way to record audio using Bluetooth headphones without a separate track and this was it. Just remember to turn down the volume when in the app so you don't hear your voice. Layout is good but a little bit of a learning curve although videos are available. It allows you to have presets and more control overall with a clean see through design. Problem is the AF, AE, and AWB glitch out a lot causing them to get stuck in the auto modes even if you attempt to refocus them. Fix action for me is to click out of the feature then click back in. I contacted the app maker and we attempted to troubleshoot but he admitted he did not have the iPhone 8+ at the time so figuring out the issue would be difficult. Built-in iPhone camera app works properly but I do like the features of Moviepro if it was reliable. Tried to record a video today only to realize the app froze 55sec in. App is nice but when all the important features are constantly buggy then what's the point...
Not sure if this is an iPhone thing or not. Often time I set the exposure manually because I am going to pan, and I can’t count on the app not trying to adjust exposure at times.. this ruins the shot and there is no work around. I also don’t like the fact that every time I select manual exposure the setting jumps to the slowest shutter speed which results is whiteout screen that takes many finger swipes to get back to the same general exposure the camera was sitting at on auto. This waste a lot of time. The settings should not force zeroing out but stay relative to auto adjustments until I make the tuning adjustment. The text type is thin, so it’s real hard to work with the manual adjustments in outdoor light. I mentioned the iPhone point because I noticed that absolutely nobody has made a panorama program for iPhone that also does not loose the manual exposure setting when trying to sweep the pan. I don’t understand why nobody corrects this obvious problem. I don’t want the camera trying to save me from my own settings, I know what I want to see.
Just downloaded 5 mins ago and instantly prefer it over the native camera/video app. The native app, when you switch it from photo to video, zooms in for some reason and you lose part of your image. Really frustrating!!! This app takes videos without doing that, letting you use the full screen. So much better! Also, with this one you know you want to make a video. No more click the (native) camera icon and then change it to video in the app. If you want to record video, just click this app's icon. Dumb, I know, but it makes this app much nicer for me. Plus, all the other great features your native app doesn't have make this a killer app. Definitely will be taking better videos now. Highly recommend.
Developed by the Deepak Sharma.
MoviePro - Pro Video Recorder has 420 user reviews.
MoviePro - Pro Video Recorder has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of MoviePro - Pro Video Recorder (7.0.10) was released on Nov 10, 2019.
You can download MoviePro - Pro Video Recorder here:.
MoviePro - the most powerful video recording & film making app with innumerable options. Completely rewritten 7.0 version using latest iOS technologies to unlock the true potential of latest iOS camera devices (iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11) along with companion MoviePro Remote app that is now free to download,
• FEATURES •
- Record Video / Timelapse,
- Capture stills while recording,
- Select available cameras on the device (front, back, ultrawide, telephoto, triple lens, dual lens depending on device type)
• Speed Control
• 20x zoom with Triple Lens on iPhone 11 Pro
• 10x zoom with Dual Wide/Ultrawide camera on iPhone 11/11 Pro,
• 10x zoom on dual Tele/Wide Angle camera
• 5x zoom for all other lens types
• Single reticle mode (tap to focus)
• Dual reticle mode for adjusting focus & exposure separately
• Manual Focus/Exposure with dual circular sliders (ISO, Shutter Speed, Auto exposure bias, lens position)
• Pull Focus (set A & B values of lens position)
• Preconfigurable Exposure points (A and B)
• Ramp with selectable speed to A or B
- Quick Presets for Recording:
• Choose from a host of video resolutions(4K to 320x180) and aspect ratios (16:9, 4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 17:9, 2:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 2:40:1, 2:75:1, 2.55:1, 2.25:1, 2.20:1, 1.896:1, 1.85:1, 1.81:1)
• Choose frame rate (from 240 fps to 1 fps)
• Choose Video Bitrate and Compression (from 400% to 25% of native camera app)
• Preferred Video Encoder - HEVC or H.264
• Selectable Audio compression
• Uncompress Audio or Silent Audio Options
• Video Stabilization modes - OFF, Standard, or Cinematic
• Battery saver recording mode for low energy consumption and very high FPS accuracy
• Add, delete, modify, rename presets
• Quick selection of preset
- White Balance Controls:
• Auto White Balance
• Lock White Balance
• Adjust Color Temperature/Tint using sliders
• White balance presets (cloudy, shade, sunlight,…)
• Lock White balance by pointing camera to white object
• External microphone support (mic should be compatible with iOS),
• Bluetooth microphone option
• Select preferred builtin microphone
• Mic volume control with mics that support manual audio gain
• Live Audio monitoring through headphones
• Supports AirPods
• Audio meters
- Statistics and Focus/Exposure aid tools **:
• Live Scopes & Monitors (Histogram, Waveform, Vectorscope)
• Focus peaking, Zebras, False Colors, Clipping
- Video Export Options
• Option to Record directly in Camera Roll,
• Export to Camera Roll, YouTube, Dropbox
• Export directly to computer from the app using iTunes File Sharing (https://support.apple.com/en-ae/HT201301)
- Inbuilt Video Editor
• Trim, rotate, SlowMo
• Set Aspect ratio, resolution, compression, codec (HEVC/H.264)
•.Adjust Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Vibrance, Color Balance, Shadows
- Camera UI Settings
• Lock interface to portrait or landscape (make sure Portrait lock on device is not enabled)
• Hide all controls with/without reticles
• Composition Guides - Thirds guide & Symmetry guides option
• Timer to trigger recording
- Gears & Accessories
• Support for Moondog Labs Anamorphic lens
• 35 mm Image flip setting,
- Other Features
• Choose record duration
• Location tag, Copyright info in Video Metadata,
• Switch Cameras while recording,
- Remote control
• Control all features MoviePro camera from another iOS device
• Modify camera settings, trigger recording from remote
• Contact Us •
@movieproapp on Twitter
** Capabilities and features depend on device, pre 2016 devices may not support all features
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.