User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Tap sports has to be one of the worst iphone games I have ever played. Starting with the gameplay. Of course, we don’t expect great quality since it’s on a phone or tablet however, the animations are ridiculous and the pitches are absurd. Here are some examples of the awful animations: pitches that appear to be way over your head or outside or inside and then just end up in the zone, blop “singles” that really shouldn’t be singles because the infielder runs away from the ball once it reaches the outfield, and runners tagging is also a problem because their idea of a player tagging on a fly ball (most of the time) has to be at the warning track. Btw, these are only some of the problems. The reason I stated that this game is a disappointment to baseball is because this game can’t even compare other iPhone games like fifa mobile, overdrive (madden mobile), etc. Those games bring the fun elements of their sport while, in my opinion, this game isn’t even close to realistic to real baseball. The only reason I gave this game two stars is because it gives people an incentive to log in everyday for rewards and you usually want to give it another try until it fails you again. This game is what I like to call a complete and utter waste of time. Do not download this game if you want to have fun and enjoyable experience while playing a video game. Just awful!
Constantly freezes or is choppy. Videos for gold or boosts only work half the time and you lose your round if you force close the app, especially in club vs club matchups. Pop ups are ridiculous. I was told by their support staff they would talk to their IT to fix the issues, but was never fixed. You have to turn off in app purchases to disable it. Seems ridiculous you should have to do this on your phone for one app. If you accidentally purchase something from their pop ups (it just takes one touch) the company refuses to give you a refund. Poor, horrible customer service and pretty shady business practices as well. I got a refund from Apple and got to keep the accidentally purchased player, but this only worked twice, and I had to beg them the second time. They always blame your phone or phone service when videos don’t work, though I’ve had the issues with full service, on and off of WiFi. Many of my team members have had the same issues. I stopped being a shareholder in this company because of how terrible and dishonest of a company it is. I almost didn’t play this years version but decided to give it a try. I regret my decision. Gameplay gets ridiculous when you scorch a ball up the middle and suddenly a defensive player gets superhuman speed and comes out of nowhere to dive and make an out. It’s pretty stupid. I’m surprised Glu has had this much success with the game with how awful they treat people and how dishonest they are.
This game could be absolutely amazing. But it is not it is by far pay to win if you do not pay you do not win. You can have great players and if you don’t pay you’re not gonna win. Homerun derby for example doesn’t matter how good you at the ball how consistent you are all that matters is how much you pay in gold. If you pay gold you’ll win if you don’t you’ll lose. That’s that the developers know what they’re doing with this game, and say that there’s nothing in the programming like that but I assure you there is everything in the program like that, the game will only set you up so far and then it will break you down. It’s programmed to make you think that you’re a good player and that you can beat the other team you’re not even playing another team you’re playing all bots all computer-generated teams there’s no skill involved it’s all set you up so you pay. The way it does it is by making you mad so you break out your wallet and pay for gold. Do not do it don’t give them a dollar. The game gives you nothing the developers give you nothing. They set you up to lose. Tech-support is pretty amazing with their explanations on bugs or any problems that you’re having you’ll get one of two answers either it’s your connection or your band with or it’s due to outside vendors and it’s out of their control. Oh how convenient. Just passed the buck. They want you to just pass the buck from your wallet into their‘s.
But apparently that was wishful thinking. As many others have said, the bar is pretty low for a quality baseball experience on a mobile device, however, the gameplay here is kind of insulting. I understand that it’s “Tap sports” baseball, tappity tap and all that, but the pitching was obviously developed by people who have never played, or even watched, the game of baseball. Low attribute pitchers throwing 102 mph sinkers that break hellaciously, in the 8th inning? I’ve never seen that. The hilarious part is when you realize that 90% of the pitchers in this game have fastballs from 96+ and curveballs/sliders that are 85+. That’s only the case for a few real pitchers. But fine, the speed doesn’t matter in the game, ok. But the break on the pitches in asinine. It’s unhittable sometimes, literally, you can know exactly what’s coming and you won’t hit it because of the sheer ridiculousness of the break on the pitch. And it’s actually worse when the opposing pitcher is tired because they’re so erratic, you have no clue what’s going to break into the zone and what’s gonna bounce 5 feet I front on the plate. I really don’t care that it’s such a “grind for gold” game, that doesn’t bother me, it’s the absurd oof the in game hitting and pitching that makes this game garbage. When you have a batter with “100+ overall”, and your facing an exhausted nobody pitcher, and you can’t square up a pitch that you know is coming, the game becomes a joke.
It is so bad I could write a hundred pages about how bad it is and still not cover everything. I’ll just summarize it. The pitching is impossible. They could throw a pitch the goes perfectly straight until the last ten feet when I goes up 5 feet and looks like it will hit me and then somehow gets back in the zone. There’s also the fact that it’s impossible to know if it low. It shows the ball it the dirt right before it goes across the plate so I start swinging and learn in the middle of my swing that I’m swinging at a ball. And sometimes the ball will go straight through my bat and my arm?!?!?! And I have a batter who has about 100 power and I swing at a fastball sown the middle of the zone and hit a slow roller to pitcher or someone else in the infield. There’s also the fact that the fielders know exactly when I’m going to hit the ball no matter what. I’ll hit a pop fly into deep centerfield and the center fielder it exactly where the ball is going to be as soon as I hit the ball. Or they will run towards the wall and no look at the ball and catch it with out looking at it. And it will show the ball hitting their elbow or arm yet they catch it any ways. And the base running is horrible. I’m have someone on first base and I’m batting and get a line out and the runner on first base keeps running and gets out. They also swing super slow. Seriously who swings that slow. The farthest homerun I’ve ever had I’d 2 feet over the fence.
Dominate the league in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019! Build your roster of MLB All-Stars, then team up to build a dynasty!
Build YOUR Dynasty
• Log in to the same Game Center account to add your THREE favorite players from 2018 to your 2019 roster
• Create your very own legend and add him to your roster
• Win or draft new players for your roster. New MLB stars, legends and all-time greats added every week
• Up your All-Star level to earn new perks and even better rewards that will help you every day in the ballpark
Play Together, Win Together
• Brand new Club Profiles let you show off your accomplishments to the Tap Sports Baseball universe!
• Revamped chat makes playing together much more fun and rewarding
• New club matching system puts you right in the competition
• Your club can take on every team in Tap Sports Baseball in fresh new club events every day
• All new perks and rewards for joining and competing in clubs
24/7/365 Baseball Action
• Play with official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
• Swing for the fences in numerous modes: Slugfest, Home Run Battles, Walk Off Hero, Pick’em and many more
• Collect MLB superstars from retired legends to present day heroes
• Compete in new events and competitions every day that mimic the REAL events of the MLB
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls – tap one out of the ballpark anytime and anywhere
Download now to build YOUR MLB roster, build YOUR MLB dynasty, and dominate the ballpark year-round in MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2019!
MLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com
MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent.
Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
• CvC Edge ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, batting boost, starting multiplier boost & additional retry options in CvC
• Bonus XP Box ($9.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• Prime XP Bonus Box ($19.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• VIP Elite ($49.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, bonus gold on all IAP, lower gold costs for mystery boxes
• VIP Power Parcel ($99.99 USD/wk): 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• The Five Tool Box ($2.99 USD/wk): 7 day free trial, 1 player on purchase, daily reward box
• VIP Prime XP Bonus Box & VIP Legend XP Bonus Box ($99.99 USD/wk): 1 time gold reward, daily reward box
• Prime XP Bonus Box 2 & Legend XP Bonus Box 2 ($49.99 USD/wk): 1 time gold reward, daily reward box
Subscriptions available via in-app purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you select will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings. After canceling, you are responsible for the fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- Game is free to play, but real money is required for some items and charges your iTunes account. Disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- Game permits users to interact with one another (e.g. chat rooms, player to player chat) depending on the availability of features. Linking to social networking sites not intended for persons ineligible under applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- Network connection is required to play.
- For problems with this game, contact us @ www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at: