User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The iPhone X is my primary computer. I’m a photographer and musician. I make music videos for myself and fashion films for others. I have used Lumafusion on iPhone 7 to make long 45min to 1hour and sometimes longer vlogs. I have tried to make slideshows with less than half second frames of 24 megapixel images on my iPad 2017 and that has run into problems likely due to how demanding and atypical of a task that could be. I have made music videos with 1080p or 720p 60fps footage from my Nikon D7100 and more modest slideshows with cut down to 8 megapixel images that last a second or longer into videos 1min30seconds with slight freezing, but valid export. Long story short: if you love working on the go this app is amazing and will help you do that. On older devices there are some shortcomings, but if you have any device in the iPhone X series or 2018 iPads and forward you are good! Even for 4K which I haven’t worked on extensively just yet. On iPhone 7 and forward: great! iPad 2017: except for the high res photo setback: great. iPhone 6S which is similar in power to the iPad 2017 should be good. Any other device that is older may have differences in speed, but push through any limitations and just have fun creating! Just tell stories! ❤️🎬 Power at your fingertips note: I and other users had problems with a certain version approx July 2018 in which audio would lose sync during export and they released an update that fixed it :)
Great update, guys!....NOT. Now the app keeps immediately crashing, as soon as it opens! I click the icon, to start app. I pull in 2 short videos to edit them together. I try to link them, before editing, and the app appears to just shut down. I restart app. It does it again. I try it again....same thing, but I then notice that it doesn’t completely close. It looks like it’s running in the background, as I see the app screen/window, when I double click home button (on iPad Pro.) I completely close the app out, (there are no other apps open) and click icon to start it again. It does the same thing..appears to close, (My home screen wallpaper is on screen) but I see the app is running in the background, as seen by once again double clicking home button. I completely close app out, again, and this time completely shut down the iPad, and restart it. Try to open app once more..surprise, it does the same thing as before...shuts down to background! The app is now totally unusable! It stays open for about 2 seconds each time I open it, and then crashes/app window disappears, as if it closed, but is running in background, and if I click on the app window to bring it up again, it just keeps doing the same thing! The app had been working fine, before I installed the latest update. What now?????
I’ve been having an issue for two weeks now, where a lot of the buttons have been squeezed together to make room for the “Size and Position” text box displayed to the left in the size and position menu, causing them to overlap and make the app basically unusable. This may not be your problem, but I do use this app to edit animations and videos for school or friends, and it has played a rather big role in my life for the past 3 or 4 months. I’ve been using this editor for everything, and it was absolutely perfect! But now, I can’t use it at all. I emailed customer support and was told they’d write a bug report to notify the developers of this issue, and they told me it’d take a couple days. Then, a couple days past, and there was an update! Only it wasn’t fixing the issue... so I emailed again and was told that I’d have to wait until the end of the year. I don’t know what to do now but ask you to PLEASE PRIORITIZE THIS ISSUE! I know I’m not the only one, I have friends who use this app who have the same phone as me and they’re having the same problem! If this came off as aggressive or impatient, I’m sorry, but the best you can do if not prioritize the issue is give an estimated date of when you think the issue will be fixed?? LumaFusion has always been an incredible app and I don’t want to lose it! Thank you for reading this!
On an iPhone, I took 6 videos. I brought all of them into my first LumaFusion project. I started the project and moved two of them to the video timeline. The iPhone was too small a platform to work on. Then I downloaded the app to my iPad with older iOS. My iOS was outdated. So then I bought a new iPad, with iOS 11.2.6 and downloaded my data from the cloud. When I downloaded the app to the new iPad, the 2 videos that I had added to the original video timeline when the project was on my iPhone were still in my photo/video folder, but the other videos were no where to be found! They were not on my iPhone nor in the cloud. Believe me, I checked multiple times! I lost hours of video time. I read after that there is the ability to delete material on your account from LumaFusion, but I don’t know how I did. If they were deleted via the app there should be a huge warning explaining what’s happening. I don’t remember doing anything that would have deleted any videos. I hardly did anything, given I could hardly work the app on the iPhone’s small screen. Anyone else seen this behavior? I like the functionality, but at this point, I’ll only use it after I back up my data separately before dragging any files into LF.
I've used LumaFusion for about 5 months as my editing app of choice and have generally been ok with the intricacies, but while editing my latest video I found the straw that broke this camel's back (pun intended...read on). While overall things work well enough to get a decent edit done, when I went back to start adding music I found that every time I hit play the music starts from a different point in the song. As such it's impossible to edit to the beat when the beat changes every time, and from what I'm reading I'm not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Another different, non-deal breaker, yet still super annoying issue is the WD Passport support, or should I say lack thereof. While they advertise that you can edit directly from the drive and it'll only download the necessary footage, in practice the connection is so slow that its completely unuable. Not sure if this is an issue with the drive or LumaFusion. As such I've resorted back to just copying footage from the drive to a PNY lightning/USB flash drive then copying from there to my iPad. It's time consuming but it works and once the footage is on the iPad I can edit like normal without waiting for it to buffer. In the end I'm giving up on trying to travel light and still get edits done on the road and will be packing my laptop from now on so I can use a real video editor and save my sanity at the expense of my back. Bon Voyage.
The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives
you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.