User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
As a Village Police Officer, I find this app very helpful when looking up various laws and having the ability to show citizens the law. At times it has de-escalated situations simply because the subject can read the law for themselves.
Easy to find laws. Laws are accurate and do not give opinions or definitions
Laws still behind current feel decieved bought to have up to date and is a year behind! Other then that good app and useful just wish when you say updated was up to date.
I purchased the free app to see how I would like it. It seemed very user friendly, so I purchased all of the the in-app purchases at one time which included all of the criminal laws as well as many common civil law statutes. As I was going through the indexes, I noticed that many of the sections and/or statutes were missing, such as the DWI statute. I performed a search for it, found it and then bookmarked it. It seems that most of the statutes are there, but many of the links are incomplete. For others, the links are correct, but the statutory language is missing when you get to your target. Sill looking through it, so I may find other problems. Sent email to company through feedback and support option and I have heard nothing from them. Don't waste your money. Not reliable.
Too expensive for what you get... which is an app with outdated laws! Very sad to spend this much on an app that was outdated before I even purchased. When I emailed the app writer requesting either an update or a refund, I was told an update was coming soon... Yeah Right! Very Disappointed. Still want my money back since you have not provided an update after 8 months.
Developed by the Nirmala T V,
who have also released the following apps Alabama Code AL Laws & Codes, NY Penal Code & Laws, NY Laws New York Law State, NJ Code Of Criminal Justice, NJ Laws New Jersey Statutes, PA Vehicle Code Title 75, CA Penal Code (California), CA Vehicle Code (California), PA Crimes Offenses Title 18, Ohio Revised Code, OH Laws ORC .
Louisiana Laws (LA Code Law) has 67 user reviews.
Louisiana Laws (LA Code Law) has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Louisiana Laws (LA Code Law) (8.181114) was released on Dec 21, 2018.
You can download Louisiana Laws (LA Code Law) here:.
- Complete offline access - No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
- Custom notes & highlighting text
- Customized bookmarks &
- Emailing of any article
- Quick search
- Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law
Here are the details on our subscription offers
- Annual Subscription $9.99, with on time updates for the updated titles.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.