User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is very interesting, but someone needs to edit the text. There’s so many grammatical errors that some of the sentences make zero sense. I thought it was only like one or two errors, but no they’re all over the app. A lot of the information is also worded so awkwardly, it was rough to even read through most of the time. please try and edit the articles and questions, it’s not worth the frustration trying to decipher what someone is trying to say. But aside from that issue, I enjoyed the quizzes and article topics a lot. There’s a lot of variety with the topics you can look through, and a lot of it being very relatable.
I downloaded this app to try the what would your child look like feature, which was awful. I’m a Caucasian as is my partner and apparently we will have an African American child? Aside from the crappy features in the app, it automatically charged me $10 without my permission. The app said it would be easy to cancel the three day free trial in the settings of the app. After downloading the app I looked everywhere on the app for a cancel subscription option and there was nothing to be found. The only thing I could find was a submit suggestions button, and I submitted a polite message asking to have my subscription cancelled only minutes after downloading the app. Nobody ever responded, and 3 days later I was charged 10 dollars. Please save yourself the trouble and money, this app will steal your money and it is garbage!
This app is charging me for a subscription that i do not have. I saw an add for this app while playing a game and it was nothing like what the add depicted this app to be. Once i downloaded the app it asked me to start a trial before i could use it. I agreed to that trial and once in the app realizing it was not what the add made this app out to be i instantly canceled my trial and deleted the app. After the trial period would have run out one week later i was still charged for the subscription to this app. This is a scam. And untill these people fix this i cannot update or download new apps. Im locked out of the app store. This is complete bull sh!t. If this is not rectified in the next few days i will be filing with my lawyer. And yes i called apple they said its on this company to fix not them. But either way this company is scamming people charging them when they should not do so.
I feel that the app is honestly pointless if you do not have a membership. They should include online while about to purchase the app, that you must have a membership if you wanted to see what you would look like doing things with that app. If I really wanted I could purchase a membership, and see what would happen, but it doesn’t mean that much that I would purchase a membership for something I would most likely only use once. And the fact that they do not have a part of the app that you can use for free as a little tutorial is a little messed up. But if you would like to pay for a membership it seems a little to good to be true but might find a resemblance to your face.
Downloaded and says a 3day trial but u have to put in your payment info which is normal but after I put info in and clearly chose trial free for 3days it then says “thank you for your purchase” I had to go to my bank acct. just to make sure I wasn’t charged so that was confusing . Also In the add it shows the time machine aging you from a young age pic to old. So you think the pic u put in it will show u aging slowly from that pic u give it. That’s definitely not true. You give it a pic and it instantly shows you aged but as if someone just took a pen and traced lines on your face and then airbrushes over your hair grey... really it just looks fake and crappy. If your interested in accurate or any transforming image of you aging you will be very disappointed.
Developed by the Springfushi Technology Limited.
Life Advisor: Personal Test has 11 308 user reviews.
Life Advisor: Personal Test is ranking in Health on the 9.
Life Advisor: Personal Test has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Life Advisor: Personal Test (2.7.3) was released on Nov 08, 2019.
You can download Life Advisor: Personal Test here:.
Want to explore hidden yourself? Join Life Advisor. There are a variety of professional and interesting tests, such as aging, gender switch, baby prediction, palm reading. In just a few minutes, you can get to know your current situation and future better.
* Functions we have *
- Interesting tests: including aging predictions, gender-changing charm, predicting your future baby's face, know the secrets
of your palm prints, love concepts, social abilities, personal charisma index, and more.
- Professional assessment: Through testing to get a deeper understanding of yourself and explore the mysteries of the unknown.
- Keywords Description: Tailored assessment reports and precise keywords descriptions to help you fully understand yourself.
- Psychology reading: Learn psychology every day and see the world from a psychological perspective.
* Our advantage *
- Professional: Collaborate with renowned psychology and AI teams to generate data through massive sample analysis. Each test is validated by hundreds of real users.
- Interesting: Test questions are no longer boring, the whole process is easier to participate, helping you to quickly integrate and enjoy the fun of testing.
- Effective: The design of each test is derived from real life. With just a few simple tests, you will find that you have a deeper understanding of yourself.
Want to know yourself better? Come here, take a few minutes and Life Advisor can help you solve it.
The app is free to download, but we also offer a subscription service, and subscribers can enjoy more features and content.
Subscription Service Conditions:
• You can subscribe one week or one month, one year auto-renewing subscription, the price may be vary from countries depend on price matrix.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings in the App Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
* Statement：These tests are for reference only and not an absolute standard, our service cannot replace medical diagnosis. If you need medical diagnosis and treatment, please consult a professional institution or hospital.
If you have good suggestions or ideas, you can contact us at the following email address: LifeAdvisorTeam@outlook.com
Our privacy & terms:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI