User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love my JSB app and I love my JSB!
Developed by the Janesville State Bank,
who have also released the following apps Janesville State Bank Mobile .
Janesville State Bank Mobile has 63 user reviews.
Janesville State Bank Mobile has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Janesville State Bank Mobile (22.214.171.1248) was released on Jan 07, 2020.
You can download Janesville State Bank Mobile here:.
Start banking wherever you are with Janesville State Bank! Available to all Janesville State Bank online banking customers.
Janesville State Bank Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay bills, view recent, and scheduled payments.
- Deposits checks using your device's camera.
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your iPhone's app.
Touch ID/Face ID:
- Touch ID/Face ID allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint or facial recognition for iPhone X and newer. (**only available on a device with Touch ID/Face ID capability**)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.