User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Tiny bit is hard to some words
Why can’t I do about her lesson? This app is Rude to me because doesn’t let do another lesson. Strange👎🏻😠 Change it now or I will taser you!
I was trying to learn Japanese and saw a ad for this on YouTube and decided to give it a shot. BIG MISTAKE. I only got to use the app ONCE! I did my 4 words the fist day and set the reminder thinking that tomorrow I could learn some more☺️ the next day I came back to the app and it said I needed PRO! If your going to make something free make it so you can use it more than once For people who want to learn a new language for free, this app isn’t for you, you should get Busuu instead, thank you for reading, don’t download this app😡
You only get one lesson until it tells you to get pro, I waited a day and it still says to go pro, even if you tap the x and try to tap lesson again it’ll just say pro again
Since the last update, I can’t do anything without registering for the pro free week... Update: whenever I try to do anything, the pro window pops-up, I close it, and it pops up again without hallowing me to do anything. This is only since the last update so I’m hoping it’s just a bug...
Developed by the iTranslate,
iTranslate Lingo has 310 user reviews.
iTranslate Lingo has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of iTranslate Lingo (1.1.4) was released on Dec 12, 2019.
You can download iTranslate Lingo here:.
Introducing iTranslate Lingo: The easiest way to learn a language.
With iTranslate Lingo, we’ve made sure to put FUN at the heart of language learning, by designing an app that helps you easily and playfully learn a new language.
It's pretty simple:
** 4 Words per Lesson
** 5 Minutes per Day
** 1K Words in 8 Months!
• Learn up to 14 languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French or Spanish.
Choose from 3 skill levels for each language.
• Personalize your language learning with 30+ categories.
• Effective & simple exercises: Choose the correct translation from a list of four words. It’s as simple as it sounds.
• Type and improve your spelling skills! Everything you write will be automatically corrected.
• Get excellent audio training and take your listening skills to the next level. Achieve impressive results immediately.
• With tailored pronunciation lessons, you will learn how to speak clearly in no time!
• Correct mistakes to achieve the best results.
• Review my Words: Improve your language skills in a playful way.
• Improve & celebrate your progress and earn awards.
• And the best part: Subscribe to PRO and get access to ALL apps within the iTranslate App Suite
Learn more about iTranslate Lingo: https://www.itranslate.com/lingo
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: www.itranslate.com/Lingo
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- an annual subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.