Store Performance Index shows overall performance of your app on app stores. It is based on combined ASO & reviews metrics.
Welcome to your Stickman factory! Ready to train your skills with every weapon you can think of and destroy your enemies? - Unlock MORE THAN 50 cool stickmans and weapons! - No limit! Make TRILLIONS of dollars! - Insane POWER-UPS to multiply your earnings! - Super fun enemies!
User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love it!!! Though it’s a basic “idle” game I think there is sooo much more you can do with this.. with my creativity I had it set up to where every 15 gates is where you fight the BIG BAD like the Saga of course. You guys should add more backgrounds to the gates and a BOOK LOAD of more villains, it’s a great adaption. You guys should take this app to the next level honestly! Make mission to do in some way, and I was also think of like a war zone at some point between the “Stickmen” and the henchmen of the other villains! It’s just a little thought, it would definitely be something I’d do if I was that advanced!! Much LOVE🖤.. QUOTE ME!!!! ~Elijah T. Alston
85% of the time when you try to upgrade your gate there is no video available so you cannot upgrade. The other 15% of the time you receive money for leveling up or bonus it gives you the option is to X out or watch a video to receive 10 times the amount you hit 10 times and there’s no video available making you receive the amount that was available the first time. So you decide to just X out Sometimes it exes out and and forces you to watch a video for no extra money very irritating sometimes
The games pretty awesome but the thing Is it feels like you put no time or effort in the cosmetics I noticed that you just replace a character Changing it’s color or a different color also some of the background is the same background just repeating and all the ads can get annoying I have a high tolerance against annoying things but sometimes I get a little frustrated at all the ads other than that the game is amazing I like playing it all the time but please at least put some effort into the characters and the background
There is a prestige system in the game that makes you watch a 20 to 30 second ad every time you prestige a stickman and you may have to do this like 20 times in a row. This is ALOT ALOT ALOT of adds, boat loads, HEAPS of adds. Well I had seen a ad remover for purchase and I was like oh ya I’ll get that and remove those prestige adds...nope does not remove them. The add remover for 2.99$ is a complete ripe off if it don’t remove those. You will be watching more adds then playing the game if you prestige and prestige is a major part of the game (and watching adds and ripping people off with that add remover apparently as well). I hate it when devs are dishonest about there add removers. I feel robed and cheated.
This was a fun little shooting game until I realized what it really was. A game designed to feed you ads so they can profit. 1/3 times you level up you get an ad, when you prestige a character you get an ad. After you get to the fourth floor, if you play it right, the boss fights pay you way less than 1% of the money you would make outside the fight, even with the x5 multiplier, which has an ad... The worst part of this game is that there is no punishment. No lose condition. Just shoot forever while we feed you ads. You still make money even when the app is closed. At least give me a reason to pay attention to the game. This game is beyond mediocre.
Developed by Zplay (Beijing) Info. Tech. Co.,Ltd..
Idle Stickman is ranking in Games & Action & Simulation
Last update was at Mar 30, 2021and the current version is 1.4.9.
To see all other keys and revenue click here 1475489857
Idle Stickman have a 21 880a user reviews.